Cape Air Customer Service Phone Number
Book your tickets with Cape Air
Cape Air is located at Barnstable Municipal Airport in Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States. The airline operates its services as Hyannis Air Service Inc. and offers scheduled passenger flights in the Northeast, the Caribbean, Midwest, Eastern Montana and Micronesia.
To make your reservations with Cape Air, just call on our Cape Air customer support phone number and we can help you out with all your reservation requirements. Whether it is a flight modification or making new reservations, you can just call us and we will get you started.
Cape Air Flight Information
Cape Air was founded in 1988 and was originally flying between Provincetown and Boston in Massachusettes. However, it slowly added new routes to locations across southeastern New England. Currently it is also offering its services between Natucket and Hyannis.
Cape Air has codeshare agreements with the United Airlines, JetBlue and American Airlines. It has also expanded its services in the Northeast, Midwest and also run services between Boston and Rutland, Vermony.
The Cape Air fleet consists of the following aircrafts:
- 2 ATR 42-320
- 83 Cessna 402
- 2 Cessna Caravan Amphibian
- 4 Britten-Norman Islander
Reserve your Seat with Cape Air
Thinking about taking your next trip with Cape Air? Well, look no further. Just call on the Cape Air customer support phone number and we can help you out with all your reservation requirements. Cape Air has a range of services that promise to make your trip a pleasant and secure one. With comfortable seats, adequate legroom, extra baggage allowance and reward mile offers, you would be spoilt for choice. So, what are you waiting for? Just call on the Cape Air customer contact number and book tickets for your travel right away.
Popular destinations for Cape Air
Cape Air flies through many popular destinations. Check out the different flights operating with Cape Air and make your reservations today.
- Massachusetts (Boston; Hyannis; Martha’s Vineyard; Nantucket; New Bedford; Provincetown)
- Maine (Augusta; Bar Harbor; Rockland)
- New Hampshire (Lebanon)
- New York (Albany; Massena; Ogdensburg; Saranac Lake; White Plains)
- Rhode Island (Providence)
- Vermont (Rutland)
- Illinois (Mario; Quincy)
- Kentucky (Owensboro)
- Missouri (Cape Girardeau; Ft. Leonard Wood; Kirksville; St Louis)
- British Virgin Islands (Tortola; Virgin Gorda)
- Puerto Rico (Culebra; Mayagüez; San Juan; Vieques)
- United States Virgin Islands (St. Croiz; St. Thomas)
- Florida (Bimini; Fort Lauderale; Miami)
- Montana (Billings; Glasgow; Glendive; Havre; Sidney; Wolf Point)
- Guam (Guam)
- Northern Mariana Islands (Rota; Saipan)
Important information on Cape Air
If you want to get started with Cape Air, here is some information that you may find handy.
- Country: United States
- Regional flights in the southeast of the USA
- IATA code: 9K
- ICAO code: KAP
- Head office: Bamstable Municipal Airport, 660 Bamstable Road, Hyannis, Massachusetts, 02601, USA
- Phone number: +1 508 771 69 44
- Fax number: +1 508 775 88 15
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.capeair.com
- Year established: 1989
- Main bases and hubs: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall, Hyannis Barnstable Municipal, Salt Lake City International
- Fleet: ATR 42, Cessna 402
For any further information on Cape Air, you can call us on the Cape Air customer service phone number.