Microsoft Outlook 2007: How to add names to the Junk E-mail Filter lists on Windows 7?
The Junk e-mail Filter available in the Microsoft Outlook 2007 application keeps your mailbox safe and away from the unwanted and unsafe e-mails that look for the smallest opportunity to intrude your mailbox and steal away the privacy. You can increase and/ or decrease the filter settings to allow or restrict the inflow of messages, depending on your preference and requirements. Also, you can yourself identify names that you do not want to receive mails from and add those names to the junk e-mail filter lists.
If you are using a Windows 7 PC, this is what you can do:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. On the Tools menu, click “Options to open the Options dialog box.
3. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click “Junk E-mail to open the Junk E-mail Options dialog box.
4. Click the “Blocked Senders tab.
5. Click “Add.
6. Type in the e-mail address that you want to add to the list.
7. Click “OK.
8. Click “OK to close the “Junk E-mail Options dialog box.
9. Click “OK to close the “Options dialog box and the close the Microsoft Outlook window.