It is an intrinsic part of the human nature to want more. You might want something beyond what the product catalogue reads. Especially while working on your Windows 7 PC. While your desires are still soaring high, you can try and look-up your system to identify certain add-ins. Add-ins are the most convenient and easy to install external boards or chips that add more features to your existing lot of settings, thereby, enhancing the quality of your output while working on Microsoft Outlook 2007. And you may not be required to even install them; they might already exist. But they need to be located so that you can use them in an efficient manner. Let us look at the process by which you can not only identify the installed add-ins but also know which ones are active or deactivated. All you need to is to follow some easy steps as stated below:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook
2. Click “Tools on the menu bar
3. Click “Trust Center, and then click “Add-ins.
4. View the add-ins and application extensions that are categorized as:
• “Active Application Add-ins
• “Inactive Application Add-ins
• “Disabled Application Add-ins
Wasn’t that simply easy and great!