HP TouchSmart tx2 is the latest 12 inch notebook that comes with on-screen multi touch control. HP supports a ‘MediaSmart’ which helps in making the fingertips to functions the different commands on the PC. The display type is 12.1 TFT active matrix LED backlight technology and there is a multi touch screen and active digitizer. The touch smart comes with a Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with service pack 1.
HP TouchSmart tx2 comes with a superb build design with a new glossy ‘Reaction’ imprint finish. The notebook is very handy and has a smooth and round edge. The body of the laptop is rigid. The notebook comes with a dimension of 12.0 x 8.8 x 1.5 inches and it weights about 4.6 lbs.
HP TouchSmart tx2 is a well designed notebook which is recommended for home use purposes. It has built-in stereo speakers and Wireless LAN antenna and has a Finger print reader as an embedded security. The notebook supports wireless capabilities such as IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11b and IEEE 802.11g. It comes with AMD Turion X2 mobile processor RM-74 with a 2.2 GHz speed. It supports multi core technology with 64-bit computing. The cache memory used is L2 cache with an installed RAM of 4 GB and supports up to 8GB DDR2 SDRAM. The storage controller is Serial ATA with a Serial ATA-150 interface. The display supports a maximum resolution of 1280 x 800 (WXGA) which also supports wide screen. The notebook comes with a SRS premium sound with Altec lansing speakers. It also has modem with a maximum transfer rate of 56.0 kbps.
- FIVE – PerformanceHP TouchSmart tx2 comes with an AMD 64 bit processor which has a high processing speed and it supports a RAM of up to 8GB which in turn maximizes the performance. The display is provided by the ATI Radeon HD 3200 with a separate 64 MB cache memory. The hard drive of the notebook is 400GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive.
- FOUR – ConnectivityHP TouchSmart tx2 supports wireless Local Area Network which helps to get in connection with the Internet. There are expansion slots for the express and memory cards. It can also be interfaced with a mini phone of 3.5mm and a high speed USB and Display /video-Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T-mini-phone stereo 3.5mm. The high speed USB can be used to connect peripheral devices such as mouse, digital cameras, scanners, etc.
- THREE – Software supportHP TouchSmart tx2 runs in Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Edition which is the successor from Windows XP. The 64 bit Operating System has a better program execution speed than the 32 bit supporting systems. It also comes with a bulk of software supports such as HP Recovery Manager, HP MediaSmart Suite, Muvee Reveal, HP Support, Microsoft office etc. There is also an antivirus support which has 60 days of free subscription.
- TWO – DesignThe notebook comes with a glossy surface finish with a pretty basic pen which has the capability of reading the screen when it is about 1 inch above. The screen is less grainy and it is reflective in design which has a good viewing angle. The brightness and contrast ratio is also great when compared to other notebooks.
- ONE – General featuresHP TouchSmart tx2 has a stylish design with included general features such as Security lock slot which locks a cable being sold separately. HP has given a great concern in security which features Power-on password. The power device is external and the technology used is lithium ion. The product is also ENERGY STAR Qualified.
HP TouchSmart tx2 is one of the best and latest products of HP which comes with a rotating screen display. If you are searching for a notebook with superior design and high speed, then this notebook is definitely a choice for you.