For comprehensive computer support service, call iYogi @ 1-877-720-7607

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
  Get hassle free support for all your tech issues at affordable price. Call today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: want to uninstall Keybal . toolbar and want to set yahoo.com as homepage

want to uninstall Keybal . toolbar and want to set yahoo.com as homepage

Need a Tech Expert Help to Get Fixed this Error/Issue

Call us at Toll Free No. 1 877 316 9417

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
      Get hassle free support for all your tech issues. Call today!

manabiha hosshin Jerones,
    Issue : want to uninstall Keybal . toolbar and want to set yahoo.com as homepage
    http://search.conduit.com
    Solution Id :
    ==============================================
    Action : Tried To take Remote Session

Result : Successfully got the session.

Action : Tried to Set Restore Point
    Before moving to troubleshoot the issue, we will create a restore point using system restore so that if for any reason anything result in any harmful effect, we would be able to restore the computer in the current settings

Result : Successfully created the Restore point

Action : Tried to uninstall keybal .
    Result : Successfully Done

Action : Tried to set yahoo as homepage
    Result : on browser restart it changes to http://search.conduit.com again

Action : Tried to reset IE and run fix secure sites

Action : Tried to uninstall some toolbar from iobit

Action : Tried to restart computer

Action : Tried to set yahoo as home page
    ================================================== ====
    (::) You said to manabiha hosshin Jerones,:
    Are you % satisfied with the support provide by me today?

(::) manabiha hosshin Jerones, said to you:
    yes

want to uninstall Keybal . toolbar and want to set yahoo.com as homepage

Anonymous:Welcome gasem Robriguze, How may I assist you today?
    user:could you uninstall the keybar . toolbar and make yahoo my home page
    Anonymous:Sure.Please let me go ahead and check.I ensure you that at the end of this session your will get the resolution.Please allow me a moment to retrieve your detail's.Thank you.
    user:thank you
    Anonymous:You are communicating with technical Services, an independent technical support company providing support for all Windows and Apple products. Do you authorize to take the remote session of your computer?
    user:yes
    Anonymous:Before taking the remote session I request you to close all your personal files/folders which are not related to the issue. While we are troubleshooting on your computer, your presence is required at all times to understand the diagnosis and troubleshooting. At anytime during the session, you can click on the "Red X" to disconnect us from your computer.
    Anonymous:Thank You.
    Anonymous:As I understood you want to install Keybat . toolbar and make yahoo.com as homepage?
    user:uninstall keybar .
    Anonymous:Okay. You want to uninstall keybar .
    user:yes and make yahoo my home page
    Anonymous:Sure
    Anonymous:Let me do the same and It may take - minutes to resolve the issue. I would request you to be in front of the computer while I work on it as I might have to take permission from you for performing some critical steps or I might have to give you some information. Is that fine with you?
    Anonymous:I have created a case for this issue . The is "". Please note it down for future reference.
    Anonymous:Before moving to troubleshoot the issue we will create a restore point using system restore so that if for any reason anything result in any harmful effect we would be able to restore the computer in the current settings.
    Anonymous:We also need to uninstall * help. May I?>
    user:ok
    Anonymous:Do you need this PCH tool Bar also
    user:yeah
    Anonymous:Now I am going to optimize your browser. I would like to inform you that Browser Optimization contains deletion of Temporary Internet Files, junk files, cookies, history and Saved Password from internet explorer which would definitely enhance its functionality, but after doing this you will lose the saved passwords, all previously visited websites on your internet explorer and you will have to re-enter them while logging in any website. May I have the permission to delete them?
    Anonymous:[openurl]http://www.freenew.net/windows/iobit-uninstaller--//download.htm[/openurl]
    Anonymous:I have selected some tool bars to uninstall. You can check them and tell me can i remove them?
    user:yes you can thank you
    Anonymous:We need to restart the computer to take the effects of changes made. After restarting the computer, we will be reconnected automatiqueryy. May I have your permission to restart the computer?
    Anonymous:Welcome Back.
    user:you to
    Anonymous:The issue seems to be resolved. I suggest you to try using the computer for the next - minutes and verify if everything is working fine.
    user:ok
    user:seems to be fine thank you very much
    Anonymous:Is there anything else that I may assist you with?
    user:no
    Anonymous:Are you % satisfied with the support provide by me today?
    Anonymous:Thank You so Much, It was really Nice to work with you.
    Anonymous:Are you aware about the usage of SD components like Live Help, Push To Talk etc ?
    Anonymous:Great.
    Anonymous:I would like to summarize the steps which we have performed on your computer to fix your issue. Please allow me few minutes.
    Anonymous:Issue : You wanted to set yahoo as homepage in internet Explorer and wanted to remove some toolbar.
    Summary : We optimizer internet explorer, Removed some toolbar and set yahoo as homepage in internet explorer.
    Anonymous:It was a pleasure assisting you. Once you click on the ‘X’ mark to disconnect the remote session a survey form would pop up on your screen. Please use it to evaluate my troubleshooting experience with you. Rating needs to be done on a scale of to , where is the BEST and would be WORST. Please choose the appropriate option basis your level of satisfaction and feel free to express your views in the comments section.
    Anonymous:Thank you for choosing Technical Services. Have a great day. Good !
    user:thanks have a great day
    Anonymous:Thank You so much, It was really nice to work with you. I really appreciate your patience and time. Take Care. May God Fulfill all your dreams.
    Anonymous:Now we can end the chat session. Please click on the Red X and then click on YES to close the session

+ Reply to Thread