For comprehensive computer support service, call iYogi @ 1-877-720-7607

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
  Get hassle free support for all your tech issues at affordable price. Call today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted to remove VAF toolbar

Wanted to remove VAF toolbar

Need a Tech Expert Help to Get Fixed this Error/Issue

Call us at Toll Free No. 1 877 316 9417

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
      Get hassle free support for all your tech issues. Call today!

Issue :: Wanted to remove VAF toolbar
    KB search string: programs and features
    Solution ID:

Disclaimer: you are communicating with technical Services, an independent technical support company providing support for all Windows and Apple products. Do you authorize to take the remote session of your computer ?
    Before taking the remote session I request you to close all your personal files/folders which are not related to the issue. While we are troubleshooting on your computer, your presence is required at all times to understand the diagnosis and troubleshooting. At anytime during the session, you can click on the Red X to disconnect us from your computer.
    Acion: Tried to take remote.
    Result: Remote taken

Disclaimer: .
    Action: Tried to create a restore point.
    Result: Done successfully.

Given case ID

cx was getting pop-ups

Discalaimer: Now I am going to optimize your browser. I would like to inform you that Browser Optimization contains deletion of Temporary Internet Files, junk files, cookies, History and Saved Password from internet explorer which would definitely enhance its functionality, but after doing this you will lose the saved passwords, all previously visited websites on your internet explorer and you will have to re-enter them while logging in any website. May I have the permission to delete them?
    Action : Tried to optimization browser
    Result : Done successfully.

Action: Tried to uninstall VAF toolbar.
    Result: Removed successfully.

cx wanted to run minecraft game

Action: Tried to download minecraft game.
    REsult: Downloaded but not running,

Action: TRied to downlaod and install java update,
    Result: Installed successfully.

Action: Tried to download minecraft game.
    REsult: Downloaded but not running,

Action: Tried to educatye cx that you need to contact minecraft for that.
    Result: cx agreed.

Action: Tried to check IE.
    Result: cx said working fine.

Action : Tried to user educate about SD
    Result : Done successfully.

Issue has been resolved
    cx confirmation: Yes
    Anything else: No

Wanted to remove VAF toolbar

Anonymous:Welcome srk Elkhalid, How may I assist you today?
    user:Hello Pankaj,
    Anonymous:Hello.
    user:Yesterday I mistakenly installed a toolbar that I now can't eliminate. It's a "VAF" toolbar.I was trying to download a Minecraft" app to my laptop, and somehow, was infected. By the way, do you know if it is possible to download "Minecraft" computer game to my laptop? It'sfor my children, who want to play the game. I don'town a gaming tablet. Can I download Minecraft to my computer? Anyway, at this point I just want to eliminate the VAF toolbar. Also, since I tried downloading an app to my computer, I keep getting popups, which are annoying.
    Anonymous:srk, Do not worry, I will go ahead and remove that VAF toolbar. Also I would like to inform you that we do not have expertise on third party softwares however, I will try my best to check for that Minecraft game if possible. Is that okay with you?
    user:Oh....please do that for me! Also,can you recommend a gameing tablet for me, an inexpensive one for my young children. I have three year old children.
    Anonymous:You can check for tablets at your nearby stores.
    Anonymous:You are communicating with technical Services, an independent technical support company providing support for all Windows and Apple products. Do you authorize to take the remote session of your computer?
    user:Yes
    Anonymous:Before taking the remote session I request you to close all your personal files/folders which are not related to the issue. While we are troubleshooting on your computer, your presence is required at all times to understand the diagnosis and troubleshooting. At anytime during the session, you can click on the "Red X" to disconnect us from your computer.
    Anonymous:Thank you for screen sharing..
    Anonymous:Before moving to troubleshoot the issue, we will create a restore point using System Restore. If any troubleshooting step results in any harmful effect, we would be able to restore the computer in the current settings using it.
    Anonymous:I have created a case for this issue . The is "". Please note it down for future reference.
    Anonymous:It may take - minutes to resolve the issue. Is it okay with you?
    user:yes. do i have to remain at the computer?
    Anonymous:Yes please as in order to maintain your data privacy as a part of 's policy, we are not authorized to work on your PC in your absence.
    user:ok
    Anonymous:Thank you.
    Anonymous:"Now I am going to optimize your browser. I would like to inform you that Browser Optimization involves deletion of Temporary Internet Files, junk files, Cookies, History and saved passwords from the browser which would enhance its functionality. Doing this would, however result in loss of saved passwords, all previously visited websites on the browser and you will have to re-enter them to logon to any website.
    May I have the permission to delete them?"
    user:welcome
    user:yes
    Anonymous:We have removed that toolbar. Please check your internet explorer now.
    user:can you delete "Allmyapps"?
    user:i checked the explorer....it's fine now!
    Anonymous:Good.
    Anonymous:Is that Minecraft is a game?
    user:Thank you so much for trying this, Pankaj!!!
    Anonymous:It is my pleasure to assist you. I am not sure if it s complete game but I will check for that..
    user:I am so grateful!!
    user:My children want to play it. I promised them I would try to get it for them.
    Anonymous:Alright.
    Anonymous:Do you have account with minecraft?
    user:no.
    Anonymous:Is it a free game?
    user:i don't know.......but as you saw, you were trying to perform a free download.
    Anonymous:Alright. Let me check..
    user:this is the site i tried yesterday, and then started getting all the popups and VAF toolbar....but I was never able to download minecraft.
    Anonymous:NO problem. Did you created account with this site?
    user:I tried,but it didn't work
    Anonymous:Alright. Please register on this website..
    Anonymous:This email is already registered.
    Anonymous:I think yesterday you registered already..
    user:i know....it was me yesterday, but it didn't work.
    user:there....i logged in using my acct. from yesterday
    Anonymous:Alright. Please try to login with your username and password in that minecraft box.
    user:this is what happened yesterday, the message was that I couldn't be connected to minecraft.
    Anonymous:Please try with your email address.
    Anonymous:Let me check one thing.
    Anonymous:Please wait
    user:sorry to trouble you
    Anonymous:No need to feel sorry..
    Anonymous:Please try to login here with email address
    user:my user name is Lucas and my passwordis ALZ
    user:do you want me to try here?
    Anonymous:Yes please..
    user:i logged in....now what?
    Anonymous:Let me check..
    user:see....same problem arises
    user:Thank you so much, Pankaj!
    user:do you want me to try logging in again?
    Anonymous:Yes please..
    user:same problem
    user:should I do anything now, Pankaj?
    Anonymous:Please login with username/email and with password.
    user:did't work!
    Anonymous:srk, we have tries every possible step but it seems that you need to contact Minecraft to continue..
    user:ok.....thank you so much for your patience....I truly appreciate your time and effort.
    Anonymous:I really apologize for this but it is something which you need to do with minecradt..
    Anonymous:Is there anything else that I may assist you with?
    user:no...you did everything to assist me
    Anonymous:May I know how many computers do you have?
    user:two......mine and my wifes....but I don't want to sign her up with right now....we can't afford it right now.
    Anonymous:Alright. I would like to inform you that you are using annual subscription and it is ready to upgrade for and . So if you want, we can do it now as you can save $ and $ approx in upgrade..
    user:how much for upgrade
    Anonymous:It is $ for year upgrade and $ for years upgrade. This will upgrade your unlimited support till and respectively.
    user:ok......I'll have to upgrade next time I contact ....I can't afford it right now.
    Anonymous:No problem. I am not a s person but as a technician, I was just informing you.. However, at the end, decision is all yours and we always respect and appreciate that.
    Anonymous:Can we close this case as resolved?
    user:yes....and thank you so much
    Anonymous:YOu are welcome.
    Anonymous:Are you aware about the usage of SD components like Live Help, Push To Talk etc ?
    Anonymous:Great!
    Anonymous:Are you happy with my support today?
    user:very pleased with your help
    Anonymous:It was a pleasure assisting you.
    A survey form would pop up on your screen once you end the session where you can rate your experience with me today. Rating needs to be done on a scale of to .

being the best.
    being the worst.
    user:
    Anonymous:Please fill survey form for me.
    Anonymous:God bless you. I appreciate your time and patience.
    user:will do so
    Anonymous:Thank you for choosing Technical Services. Have a great day. Good !
    Anonymous:Now we can end the chat session. Please click on the Red X and then click on YES to close the session

actually VAF toolbar is a malware. To remove it from your Internet Explorer browser you have to clear all Cache and Browsing history or you can use Adwcleaner to remove VAF toolbar

+ Reply to Thread