Do you know how to create a distribution list in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on your Windows XP based PC? If, no then we can help you create that with the help of our solution steps available right here. Well, distribution list is nothing but a collection of contacts, which can be treated as groups in Microsoft Outlook 2007. You can create a distribution list and provide an easy way to send e-mail messages to a group of people all at a same time. Well, by creating a distribution list in Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can frequently send messages to a large group that contains the e-mail addresses of everyone on the list. For example, you can create a distribution list with a name Software Team and add the e-mail information of everyone in that list. You can use this list whenever you want and send bulk messages at any time required.
You can also include distribution lists in messages, meetings requests, task requests, notice, etc. and sent them to all the recipients listed in the list. To create a distribution list in Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can go through our easy-to-follow DIY solution mentioned below and make the changes as required. Our step-by-step solutions are quick and easy and it can help you send messages to a group all in one attempt. So, here’s how you can create a distribution list in Outlook on your computer system.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to create a distribution list in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows XP:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. Click “Tools” on the menu bar and then select “Address Book” from the drop down list.
3. Click the list below Address Book, and then select “Contacts”.
4. In the “File” menu, click on “New Entry”.
5. Under “Select the entry type”, click “New Distribution List”.
6. Under “Put this Entry”, select “Contacts”. This selection determines where your new distribution list is saved. This is the default location.
7. Click “OK”. Your new distribution list is now set to be saved in the Contacts folder, and an untitled distribution list form opens. At this point, you can begin adding contacts to your new distribution list.
See, how easily you can create a distribution list in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows XP based computer. So, the next time you face any difficulty in making the needful changes, don’t get confused, simply browse through our solution steps here.