Want to make your presentation look best? Why don’t you insert a movie into your presentation to make it more meaningful? Well, you can easily insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 on your Windows Vista-based PC and make a powerful presentation on the go.
A PowerPoint presentation is the most useful and creative way to present your ideas to others and by adding visual aids to your work, you can easily make it an interesting piece of work. Also, inserting a movie in a presentation is not at all difficult and if you are using a Windows Vista-based PC, the process becomes rather easy.
To insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, you can browse through our step-by-step solution mentioned below. Our quick solution steps are easy-to-follow and it can help you make your presentation both meaningful and creative.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 on Windows Vista:
1. Open the PowerPoint 2003 file.
2. Click the slide that will include the video.
3. Click “Insert” from the main toolbar.
4. From the drop-down menu, click “Movies and Sounds,” then select “Movie from File.” A new window will appear for you to locate the video on your computer.
5. Browse for the video on your computer. Click on the correct file, then click “OK.” A new dialog box will appear. Choose if you want the video to play automatically or when clicked. A small rectangle will now be present in the slide.
6. Right click the rectangle. Choose “Edit Movie Object” to access the “Movie Options” dialog box.
7. Customize how the video will play in the presentation. You can choose to loop until stopped, rewind movie when done playing, hide while not playing or zoom to full screen when played.
Now you can easily insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, all you need to do is follow our solution steps and insert the necessary movie in your presentation at the comfort of your home or office.