Are you looking for a solution to improve the speed of your computer? Well, system slow-down has always being the major issue with many users. The speed of your computer can get affected because of many reasons; however, one of the most common reasons is the increase in the number of files on the hard-drive. It is advised that you remove or delete unwanted files or folders from the system and scan and defragment it in order to run your PC is a fast and efficient manner.
So, if you are a Windows Vista user and looking for the solution to make your computer run faster, then our solution can help you increase the speed of your PC rightly. You can follow our quick and easy solution mentioned below and make your Windows Vista-based PC run faster than ever.
Simply, browse through our solution steps and make the needful changes to improve the speed of your PC.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to make PC run faster in Windows Vista:
1. Uninstall any unused programs by clicking on the “Start” menu
2. Go to the “Control Panel”
3. Click on “Programs” and then go to “Programs and Features”.
4. Select any unused program and then click “Uninstall”.
5. Click on “Continue” and follow the given instructions.
6. To remove unused items from the task bar. Right-click an empty space on the task-bar at the bottom of your screen and click “Properties.”
7. Click the “Notification Area” tab and click the “Customize” button.
8. Go through the list of programs. On the right side, you have the choice of selecting Show, Hide when Inactive or Hide.
9. Click “Hide” for anything you do not use.
10. Click “OK.” And then click “OK” again.
11. To clean the Desktop delete any that you don’t use regularly to fast your PC.
So, what are you waiting for? Start following our step-by-step solution given above and make the changes as per your convenience.