The Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 application doesn’t just let you create presentations; it also enables you to do it effectively, in an enjoyable manner, and in a manner that can help your audience also take delight in viewing it. Here is one method described here in a step-wise manner that can help present your messages, through the presentation, in a neat, organized, and hassle-free manner. By applying these steps, you can create internal hyperlinks and swiftly move from one slide to the other in an effortless manner, irrespective of the number of slides that may be there in between.
On your Windows 7 PC, this is what you need to do:
1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
2. Select the text that you want to represent the hyperlink.
3. Click on the “Insert” tab and then click on “Hyperlink” from the drop down list.
4. Under Link to, select the “Place in This Document” tab on the left sidebar and select the slide where you want to link to and then click “OK”.
5. You can see the link in action when you press “F5” on your keyboard. This makes navigation much easier.
As you can see a hyperlink slide can indeed make presenting the session a pretty uncomplicated task. Use these steps and create a presentation session like never before.