Do you want to embed YouTube videos to your Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 presentation? Many Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 users complain that embedding YouTube videos to presentation is a bit tricky. That’s why we have brought this small tutorial for you.
You can embed a YouTube videos or paste the link of a video to the Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 presentation. When you embed your video, you have no risks of losing files from the presentation, because all the files are attached to the presentation. However, if you want to limit the size of the presentation, then it is better to paste the link of the video instead of embedding the entire video to the presentation.
If you are looking for simple steps to embed YouTube videos to Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, then follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer and go to www.youtube.com
- Move to the video you want to embed to PowerPoint 2003.
- Below the YouTube video, Click on “Share” and then select “Embed” button
- Click “Use old embed code” check box. From within the embed code copy just the value information from inside the quotation marks.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint 2003
- In the “Design” tab, choose the design and theme
- In PowerPoint go to theÂ ViewÂ menu, hover overÂ Toolbars, and selectÂ Control Toolbox.
- In theÂ Control ToolboxÂ toolbar that opens,Â click on theÂ More ControlsÂ button
- In theÂ More ControlsÂ window, selectÂ Shockwave Flash Object.
- Close the Control Toolbox toolbar
- Draw video box to the size you would like your video to be displayed.
- Right click on the box and selectÂ Properties.
- In theÂ PropertiesÂ window, paste theÂ value infomationÂ in the box next toÂ Movie.
- CloseÂ PropertiesÂ window
- Press F5 on your keyboard to preview in Slide ShowÂ view
- You will see the video with playback options and a controller bar, the same as it is shown in the YouTube.
- Click the Play button to start the video as you do in YouTube.