Do you want to learn the easy steps that you can use to animate text in a Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation? Well then, look no further. Here are the simple steps that you can follow in order to make your presentation engaging and interesting for your audience. Imagine how much fun it will be to see your simple and non movable text flying, spinning, and moving here and there and conveying your message in all the more exciting and engaging manner?
If you are using a Windows Vista PC, this is what you can do…
1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
2. On your slide, select the text box that you want to animate.
3. Click the “Animation” option from the menu.
4. Roll your mouse over the “Animate” option that you want to use. You should see a preview of the animation.
5. Click the animation that you want to use.
Any animation applied to the title box will impact all of the text in it but when applied to a text box offers animation to each line of text in the box separately.
6. Press the “F5” key to see a full screen preview. Press “Escape” to get out of the slide show. You can stop here or proceed for more animation options.
7. If you want the animation to start automatically, look in the “Advance Slide” section and deselect the “On Mouse Click” box and select the “Automatically After” box.
You can set the amount of time you want to pass before the animation starts.
8. If you want to add sound to your animation, click the “Transition Sound” option and roll over any of the sound options in the drop down menu to hear a preview.
9. Save the file.
That’s it. Using just these simple and uncomplicated steps, you can animate the text in your Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation on your Windows Vista PC. Now you can let your presentation do it all for you while you can sit back and relax…