Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 offers a bevy of options in charts to meet unique purpose and requirements of different types of presentation. Hence, if you are planning to insert chart into Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation, you may choose from stock charts, bar charts, column charts, surface charts, pie charts, doughnut charts and different types of graphs. Apart from these, you can also insert an Excel 2007 chart to Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
So, what type of presentation you are creating – is it intended for communicating organizational changes, inventory report, monthly sales report, market study or others? With such wide range of choices, you can simply select and decide an appropriate type of chart on the basis of the type of data you want to include to your PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
If you are looking for tips on adding chart into Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation, then check out these following simple steps:
- Open PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
- Select the slide in the left pane where you want to insert the chart
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Chart.
- In the Insert Chart dialog box, click a chart, and then click OK.
- Office Excel 2007 opens in a split window and displays sample data on a worksheet.
- In Excel, to replace the sample data, click a cell on the worksheet, and then type the data that you want.
- When you are finished inputting the data in Excel, Click on “Office” button and then click Close.
- Use the Edit Data command to change the data in the chart you’ve inserted.
By following these steps properly, you can insert chart to Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation without any difficulty.