Do you know that Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation can be accessible by anyone by default? With that’s being said, your presentation can be accessible for editing by anyone if they are using Microsoft Office on their computer. Hence, it is utterly important to protect your Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 protected from evil unauthorized access with some ‘Read only’ kind of protection mechanism to prevent your artwork and document from being ruined.
Especially when you are sending your Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentations for reviewing only or when the Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation is already finalized and approved by respective departments, then you need to follow these following steps to ensure nobody can make any sort of changes to the presentation.
- Click the “Microsoft Office Button” and locate the “Save As” option.
- Click on the “Tools” menu at the bottom on the “Save As” box.
- Click on “General Options” to open the file sharing settings for your presentation.
- Decide on a password and enter it in the “Password to modify” box and then click “OK”.
- Confirm your password when you see the “Confirm Password” box and click “OK.”
- Type the file name if you want to change it.
- Save your presentation.