For comprehensive computer support service, call iYogi @ 1-877-720-7607

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
  Get hassle free support for all your tech issues at affordable price. Call today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: getting pop up message on system startup from MyPC Backup setup Wizard

getting pop up message on system startup from MyPC Backup setup Wizard

Need a Tech Expert Help to Get Fixed this Error/Issue

Call us at Toll Free No. 1 877 316 9417

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
      Get hassle free support for all your tech issues. Call today!

: pacrisia Balman,
    External Key: bec-ecf-ba-b-fb:C
    Case ID:
    Issue: getting pop up message on system startup from MyPC Backup setup Wizard

(::) pacrisia Balman, said to you:
    every day I get a window which says Your conputer is not backed up;

i have an icon I have never used which says"Mypc backup"

(::) You said to pacrisia Balman,:
    Okay, Let me restart your computer to check about the message which you are getting..

in case we dont get connected back upon restart, I will send you a reconnection request via the SD tool, which you will see as a pop up on the bottom right side of your screen (near the time). Please click on the link in the popup, run the file just as you did now to connect to me, and well be connected back quickly again.

After restarting the computer, we will be reconnected automatiqueryy. May I have your permission to restart the computer?

Note: Informed the user before started troubleshooting:-

We might need to restart the system during troubleshooting and in case we dont get connected back upon restart, I will send you a reconnection request via the SD tool, which you will see as a pop up on the bottom right side of your screen (near the time). Please click on the link in the popup, run the file just as you did now to connect to me, and well be connected back quickly again.

Disclaimer: Before moving to troubleshoot the issue, we will create a restore point using system restore so that if for any reason any thing result in any harmful effect, we would be able to restore the computer in the current settings.

Action: Tried to create restore point.
    Result: Done

Action: Tried to uninstall MyPC Backup program.

Disclaimer: We need to restart the computer to take the effects of changes made. After restarting the computer, we will be reconnected automatiqueryy. May I have your permission to restart the computer?

Action: Tried to restart the computer

May I have your permission to close the case in resolved on your satisfaction level?

yes

Solution ID:

Anonymous:Welcome josaf lethlin, How may I assist you today?
    user:every day I get a window which says Your conputer is not backed up;
    user:I wish this window to be reaxed
    user:erased
    Anonymous:Let me check the issue which You are experiencing with your computer..
    Anonymous:You are communicating with technical Services, an independent technical support company providing support for all Windows and Apple products. Do you authorize to take the remote session of your computer ?
    user:yes
    Anonymous:I request you to close all your personal files/folders which are not related to the issue. While we are troubleshooting on your computer, your presence is required at all times to understand the diagnosis and troubleshooting. At anytime during the session, you can click on the "Red X" to disconnect us from your computer.
    user:all files and foldes are closed
    Anonymous:Please click on "Allow" to allow me to take remote control of your computer.
    Anonymous:Thank you for giving me remote access of your computer.
    Anonymous:I have created a case for this issue. The is "" You may note it down for future reference.
    Anonymous:May i know is it your correct email address : gclethlin@.net ?
    user:orrect
    user:correct
    Anonymous:Thank you for the information. You will receive email from us for your email address verification..
    Anonymous:Could you show me the issue which you are experiencing?
    user:The window I am querying about appears automatiqueryy. I cannot query it up.
    Anonymous:Okay
    Anonymous:Are you getting that message on system startup ?
    Anonymous:Are you using any backup utility ?
    user:No
    Anonymous:Do you have any external backup drive to backup of computer ?
    user:I have one but it is not connected
    user:i have an icon I have never used which says"Mypc backup"
    Anonymous:Okay, Let me restart your computer to check about the message which you are getting..
    Anonymous:in case we dont get connected back upon restart, I will send you a reconnection request via the SD tool, which you will see as a pop up on the bottom right side of your screen (near the time). Please click on the link in the popup, run the file just as you did now to connect to me, and well be connected back quickly again.
    Anonymous:After restarting the computer, we will be reconnected automatiqueryy. May I have your permission to restart the computer?
    user:Yes
    Anonymous:Thank you
    Anonymous:Welcome back..
    Anonymous:Regarding the issue we will uninstall MyPC Backup utility from your computer as you are not using that.. It may take - minutes to resolve the issue. I would request you to be in front of the computer while I work on it as I might have to take permission from you for performing some critical steps or I might have to give you some information. Is that fine with you?
    user:ok
    Anonymous:Before moving to troubleshoot the issue, we will create a restore point using system restore so that if for any reason any thing result in any harmful effect, we would be able to restore the computer in the current settings.
    Anonymous:We need to restart the computer to take the effects of changes made. After restarting the computer, we will be reconnected automatiqueryy. May I have your permission to restart the computer?
    Anonymous:Welcome back..
    Anonymous:We did not get the same message again
    Anonymous:Am i right ?
    user:Yes
    Anonymous:Is there anything else that I may assist you with?
    user:no
    Anonymous:I would like to summarize the steps which We have performed in order to fix the issue
    Anonymous:Issue: You were getting pop up message on system startup from MyPC Backup setup Wizard.
    Summary: We have performed following troubleshooting steps:
    - Uninstalled MyPC Backup program.
    After that your computer is working fine.
    Anonymous:May I have your permission to close the case in resolved on your satisfaction level?
    Anonymous:Are you aware about the usage of SD components like Live Help, Push To Talk etc ?
    Anonymous:A survey form would pop up on your screen once you end the session where you can rate your experience with me today. Rating needs to be done on a scale of to , being the worst and being the best. Please choose appropriate option depending on your satisfaction level as per the support provided to you today. Also, do feel free to express your views in the comments section.
    user:I am sorry I do not have time now. Your service was excellent
    Anonymous:It is alright... Thank you for your appreciation
    Anonymous:Thank you for choosing Technical Services. Have a great day. Good !
    Anonymous:Now we can end the chat session. Please click on the Red X and then click on YES to close the session

MyPC Backup works unethically so i would suggest you to uninstall this widget

+ Reply to Thread