For comprehensive computer support service, call iYogi @ 1-877-720-7607

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
  Get hassle free support for all your tech issues at affordable price. Call today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It sais Microsoft Antivirus has found critical process activity on your PC. You need to clean your computer to prevent breakage.

It sais Microsoft Antivirus has found critical process activity on your PC. You need to clean your computer to prevent breakage.

Need a Tech Expert Help to Get Fixed this Error/Issue

Call us at Toll Free No. 1 877 316 9417

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
      Get hassle free support for all your tech issues. Call today!

Repeat queryer
    Issue: third party scanning tool pop ups

It sais Microsoft Antivirus has found critical process activity on your PC. You need to clean your computer to prevent breakage.

Anonymous:Welcome Maqbool Mceanney, how may I assist you today ?
    user:case #
    Anonymous:Let me check it.
    Anonymous:you are communicating with technical Services, an independent technical support company providing support for all Windows and Apple products. Do you authorize to take the remote session of your computer?
    user:Yes
    Anonymous:Before taking the remote session I request you to close all your personal files/folders which are not related to the issue. While we are troubleshooting on your computer, your presence is required at all times to understand the diagnosis and troubleshooting. At anytime during the session, you can click on the "Red X" to disconnect us from your computer.
    Anonymous:Thanks for remote.
    Anonymous:Before moving to troubleshoot the issue we will create a restore point using system restore so that if for any reason anything result in any harmful effect we would be able to restore the computer in the current settings.
    user:No Problem
    Anonymous:I have created a case for this issue . The is "". Please note it down for future reference.
    Anonymous:It may take - minutes to resolve the issue. I would request you to be in front of the computer while I work on it as I might have to take permission from you for performing some critical steps or I might have to give you some information. Is that fine with you?
    Anonymous:Please show me the error message that you are getting.
    user:It sais Microsoft Antivirus has found critical process activity on your PC. You need to clean your computer to prevent breakage.
    Anonymous:Could you show me that message ?
    user:No, I don't know how to get it back. There was a place to click to"Clean Computer" but I didn't, and I didn't know if they were just trying to sell me something.
    Anonymous:Yes, They want to sell their program.
    Anonymous:That is why you getting the pop-up.
    user:So, what do I do?
    Anonymous:But Let me clean your computer.
    user:Okay
    Anonymous:Let me find that program as well.
    Anonymous:"Now I am going to optimize your browser. I would like to inform you that Browser Optimization involves deletion of Temporary Internet Files, junk files, Cookies, History and saved passwords from the browser which would enhance its functionality. Doing this would, however result in loss of saved passwords, all previously visited websites on the browser and you will have to re-enter them to logon to any website.
    May I have the permission to delete them?"
    Anonymous:We need to restart the computer for the changes made to take effect. Do I have the permission?
    Anonymous:Welcome back...
    Anonymous:Now I am going to scan your system through Anti-Malware : anti-malware is an application that can throughly remove even the most advanced malware. It includes a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start.
    Anonymous:http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download-exe.php
    Anonymous:Now I'm going to remove the malwarebytes and restart the computer.
    Anonymous:We need to restart the computer for the changes made to take effect. Do I have the permission?
    Anonymous:Welcome back...
    Anonymous:Maqbool, PC cleanup is done . Is there anything else that I may assist you with any other issue ?
    user:No, but i Thankyou, if this happens again should I just query I Yogi?
    user:Did you update the Adobe Reader?
    Anonymous:Sure, We are here x for help , Please don't remove that message only then we can help you permanently.
    Anonymous:Yes, I updated the Adobe reader.
    user:Okay I will just query on the phone
    Anonymous:Okay.
    user:So, what the critical process activity?
    Anonymous:No one.
    Anonymous:Just query us and we will help you.
    user:Why was that message sent to me?
    user:Do I need to keep this case #
    Anonymous:That message sent to you because you want to scare you and want to sell their products.
    Anonymous:YEs.
    user:I thought maybe. Keep this case #??
    Anonymous:
    user:You changed the last numbers from what I gave you.
    Anonymous:It is new case generate by me because i did work on your computer.
    Anonymous:We have to do that.
    user:Oh, okay so if this same thing happens again I will use this case # ??
    Anonymous:Yes.
    user:All right, Thankyou again, have a good day.
    Anonymous:You are welcome.
    Anonymous:Are you aware about the usage of SD components like Live Help, Push To Talk etc ?
    user:Yes I think so , but I wouldn't use that if I didn't want to close the pop up that they sent me I would just use my phone?
    Anonymous:YEs.
    user:Okay that is what I thought.
    Anonymous:Great.
    Anonymous:I would like to summerize the issue:-

Issue:-You came to us because you were facing the issue with getting the pop-ups.
    Summary:-We performed following steps to resolve the issue.
    .Created restore point.
    .Ran optimizer.
    .Ran the Malwraebytes.
    Anonymous:So may I close this session as resolve now ?
    user:Yes do I push the red button now?
    Anonymous:It was a pleasure assisting you. Once you click on the ‘X’ mark to disconnect the remote session a survey form would pop up on your screen. Please use it to evaluate my troubleshooting experience with you. Rating needs to be done on a scale of to , where is the Good and would be WORST.
    Anonymous:Thank you for choosing Technical Services. Have a great day. Good !
    Anonymous:Red X
    Now we can end the chat session. Please click on the Red X and then click on YES to close the session

+ Reply to Thread