For comprehensive computer support service, call iYogi @ 1-877-720-7607

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
  Get hassle free support for all your tech issues at affordable price. Call today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avast unable to run automatiqueryy

Avast unable to run automatiqueryy

Need a Tech Expert Help to Get Fixed this Error/Issue

Call us at Toll Free No. 1 877 316 9417

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
      Get hassle free support for all your tech issues. Call today!

Solution ID:

Disclaimer for Remote

Action: Tried to take system on remote
    Result: Done successfully

Disclaimer for create restore point
    Before moving to troubleshoot the issue I will create Restore Point, System Restore helps you restore your computer to an earlier state because of which you may lose all the programs installed and changes made after the particular date to which we restore the computer to. However, your personal data would remain intact.

Action: Tried to create a restore point

Action : Tried to remove Avast antivirus
    Result : Done

Action : Tried to reboot the computer

Action : Tried to install Avast

Aciton : Tried to activate avast
    Resutl : Doen

Aciton : Tried to reboot the computer in safemod to scan infection

Malwarebytes education:
    Now I am going to run Malwarebytes,it is an application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. It includes a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start.

Action : Tried to ran Malware bytes.
    Result : Infection found.

Action : Tried to remove infeciton.

Action :Tried to uninstall unwanted adware programe

Action : Tried to remove unwanted programe

Disclaimer of Browser optimization
    Now I am going to optimize your browser. I would like to inform you that Browser Optimization contains deletion of Temporary Internet Files, junk files, cookies, History and Saved Password from internet explorer which would definitely enhance its functionality, but after doing this you will lose the saved passwords, all previously visited websites on your internet explorer and you will have to re-enter them while logging in any website. May I have the permission to delete them?

Action : Tried to optimized the browser.
    Result : Successfully done.

Action : Tried to run Apct

Action : Tried to update the avat antivirus defination and programe

Solution ID:

Disclaimer for Remote

Action: Tried to take system on remote

Disclaimer for create restore point
    Before moving to troubleshoot the issue I will create Restore Point, System Restore helps you restore your computer to an earlier state because of which you may lose all the programs installed and changes made after the particular date to which we restore the computer to. However, your personal data would remain intact.

Action: Tried to create a restore point

Action : Tried to remove Avast antivirus

Action : Tried to install Avast

Aciton : Tried to activate avast
    Resutl : Doen

Aciton : Tried to reboot the computer in safemod to scan infection

Malwarebytes education:
    Now I am going to run Malwarebytes,it is an application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. It includes a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start.

Action : Tried to ran Malware bytes.
    Result : Infection found.

Action : Tried to remove infeciton.

Action :Tried to uninstall unwanted adware programe

Action : Tried to remove unwanted programe

Disclaimer of Browser optimization
    Now I am going to optimize your browser. I would like to inform you that Browser Optimization contains deletion of Temporary Internet Files, junk files, cookies, History and Saved Password from internet explorer which would definitely enhance its functionality, but after doing this you will lose the saved passwords, all previously visited websites on your internet explorer and you will have to re-enter them while logging in any website. May I have the permission to delete them?

Action : Tried to optimized the browser.
    Result : Successfully done.

Action : Tried to run Apct

Anonymous:Welcome Daniel and Angela Gmach, How may I assist you?
    user:Hello, I cannot scan my laptop for viruses etc.
    Anonymous:May I know which software you are using for scanning virus in your computer?
    user:Avast Internet Security
    Anonymous:
    Anonymous:As I Understand you are unable to scan your comoputer for virus through Avast, Am I correct?
    user:yes
    Anonymous:Can you show me the error how its not working?
    user:it would allow me to start or resume a scan.
    Anonymous:Daniel and Angela, Its seems that Avast is not working.
    Anonymous:Let me uninstall and resinstall it
    Anonymous:It may take - minutes to resolve the issue. I would request you to be in front of the computer
    user:Right. That's why I yoged
    Anonymous:Okay
    Anonymous:I have created a case for the issue which you are facing. The is "". Please note down this case ID for the future reference.
    Anonymous:Before moving to troubleshoot the issue, we will create a restore point using system restore so that if for any reason anything result in any harmful effect, we would be able to restore the computer in the current settings
    user:ok
    Anonymous:Welcome
    Anonymous:Now its instaling avast in your computer.
    Anonymous:How you are taking backup of your computer?
    user:not backing up
    Anonymous:Now it will automatiqueryy update to latest version
    Anonymous:Daniel and Angela, Now its scanning your computer.
    Anonymous:Is there anything else that I may assist you with?
    user:yes. last week a notice appeared on pc: you have won an iphone. I was not ablhat is when I tried to Avast it away. Is there some way to determine if that infection is still there?
    Anonymous:Okay, let me scan it with malwarebytes and find any infection.
    Anonymous:I need to restart your computer in safe mode to proceed for further troubleshooting steps. We will be reconnected into session automatiqueryy. So when the computer restart please logon to your current user account. May I have your permission to reboot the computer into safe mode?
    Anonymous:Welcome
    Anonymous:Yes, your computer have infection.
    user:let's remove it
    Anonymous:I am glad to see a wonderful configuration of your computer. But I do not see any Backup setup of your Computer Files, like (Pictures, Videos, Documents, Emails, Softwares, etc). So why do not you get a Backup process so that in case if anything goes wrong on your computer, your Computer Files will remain safe. And the best thing with this Backup setup is: you can use your computer files on any computer if you travel from one place to another and preserve your Computer files lifelong. So would you like to set up a Backup process for your computer?
    user:i have a flash drive if that is helpful
    Anonymous:Do you external drive so we start taking back up of your computer?
    Anonymous:Flash drive have limited space from GB to GB.
    Anonymous:For backing up computer data we need external drive. Which have capacity more then the computer..
    user:i don't have one
    Anonymous:Ohh
    Anonymous:Now I am going to remove some unwanted adware programes which is installed in your computer and infecting also, May I have premisssion for it?
    Anonymous:What is Incredibarmusic toolbar in Ie?
    user:i don[t know
    Anonymous:Okay, I am removing it.
    Anonymous:MayI know about this?
    Anonymous:have you purchased this?
    user:remove it
    Anonymous:Now I am going to optimize your browser. I would like to inform you that Browser Optimization contains deletion of Temporary Internet Files, junk files, cookies, history and Saved Password from internet explorer which would definitely enhance its functionality, but after doing this you will lose the saved passwords, all previously visited websites on your internet explorer and you will have to re-enter them while logging in any website. May I have the permission to delete them?
    Anonymous:FAFF
    Anonymous:May I know the homepage like ot set in internet explorer, like yahoo, Google, msn etc
    user:google
    Anonymous:We need to restart the computer to take the effects of changes made. After restarting the computer, we will be reconnected automatiqueryy. May I have your permission to restart the computer?
    Anonymous:Welcome back
    Anonymous:Daniel and Angela, Now check your computer.
    Anonymous:Now its clean safe and secure now.
    user:I saw you work. Great
    Anonymous:Thank you so much for kind appreciation.
    Anonymous:check your internet now.
    user:Abdul, you did a great job! I have never been disappoiinted with
    Anonymous:Daniel and Angela, As a technician I suggest you to buy an external drive for your comptuer to backup your computer files and windows so in case of crash you recover all your data from it. It will not cost more than $-$.
    Anonymous:Because data is so much importanct in computer some time when virus crash system then it will not recoverable.
    user:i know it is a good approach
    Anonymous:Okay, Is there anything else that I may assist you with?
    user:what about the cloud approach?
    Anonymous:Cloud computing means that you work on virtual drive and your data save on virtuall drive which is active when you connected to internet.
    Anonymous:Once restart required
    Anonymous:Can we close this case as resolved now with your satisfaction?
    Anonymous:I would like to summarize the steps which we have performed on your computer to fix your issue. Please allow me few minutes.
    Anonymous:Issue: You queryed us for avast not working and scanning computer for infection.
    Summary: We performed the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
    * Created System restore point.
    * Optimized the Computer.
    * Scanned the computer.
    * Installed Avast Internet security.
    * Optimized internet explorer.
    * Scanned and removed infection with the help of Malwarebytes.
    * Set homepage to google.
    * Removed unwanted harmful programe from computer.
    Anonymous:A survey form would pop up on your screen once you end the session where you can rate your experience with me today. Rating needs to be done on a scale of to .
    mark as worst support by me
    mark as good support by me.
    Anonymous: mark as good support by me and mark as bad.
    Anonymous:Thank you for choosing Technical Services.
    Have a great day.
    Good !
    Anonymous:Thank you so much for your preciouse time. We are done for now. Take care.
    user:Thank you Good
    Anonymous:Red X
    Now we can end the chat session. Please click on the Red X and then click on YES to close the session

+ Reply to Thread