For comprehensive computer support service, call iYogi @ 1-877-720-7607

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
  Get hassle free support for all your tech issues at affordable price. Call today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: uninstall My pc backup

uninstall My pc backup

Need a Tech Expert Help to Get Fixed this Error/Issue

Call us at Toll Free No. 1 877 316 9417

Advertisement

http://www.iyogi.com/
      Get hassle free support for all your tech issues. Call today!

Issue:- uninstall My pc backup.

Before moving to troubleshoot the issue, we will create a restore point using system restore so that if for any reason anything results in any harmful effect, we would be able to restore the computer in the current settings.

Action:- Tried to create a restore point.
    Result:- Successfully done.

Action:- Tried to remove my pc backup, my search dial and wajam, quick share.

Action:- Tried to change mouse cusromer size.

Resolved.

No KB was found.

uninstall My pc backup

Anonymous:Welcome Randey Kleswma. How may I assist you today?
    user:Hello Harvinder I have somehow installed a free trial of MyPCBackup unable to uninstall - can you please uninstal it for me?
    Anonymous:Please do not worry, I will try my best efforts to fix your issue.
    user:ok
    Anonymous:As I Understand correctly you want to remove my pc backup from your computer, am I correct?
    user:thanx
    Anonymous:As I Understand correctly you want to remove my pc backup from your computer, am I correct?
    user:yes
    Anonymous:Please give me a minute
    Anonymous:I have created a new case for you, this is your case id
    Anonymous:you are communicating with technical Services, an independent technical support company providing support for all Windows and Apple products. Do you authorize to take the remote session of your computer?
    Anonymous:Before taking the remote session I request you to close all your personal files/folders which are not related to the issue. While we are troubleshooting on your computer, your presence is required at all times to understand the diagnosis and troubleshooting. At anytime during the session, you can click on the "Red X" to disconnect us from your computer.
    Anonymous:I need to access your computer to troubleshoot the issue. Please click on 'Allow' to accept the remote request.
    Anonymous:Before moving to troubleshoot the issue we will create a restore point using system restore so that if for any reason anything result in any harmful effect we would be able to restore the computer in the current settings.
    Anonymous:Now I am going to remove my pc backup and other unwanted tool; bars, it may take to minutes, is that okay with you?
    Anonymous:Thank you, please be in front of the computer.
    Anonymous:I have remobe my pc backup and wajam tool bar, now your computer is working fine.
    Anonymous:May I know how many computers do you have?
    user:what about MySearch?
    Anonymous:Let me check it
    Anonymous:I have removed my search dial.
    user:Quickshare?
    Anonymous:Please give me all the software names which you want to remove.
    user:I would be really pleased if you could find a way of increasing the size of cursor pointer. This laptop has a touch pad instead of a mouse.
    Anonymous:Okay , let me check it
    user:I can read small print but the cursor disappears unless over a dark background
    Anonymous:Do you want me to remove quick share?
    Anonymous:NOw please check your cursor
    user:over to you
    Anonymous:NOw please check your cursor
    Anonymous:Do you want me to remove quick share?
    Anonymous:May I know how many computers do you have?
    user:This is laptop I also have desktop both registered with but not normally linked up. Perhaps Quick Share allows linkup?
    Anonymous:I want to inform you that you were purchased our two years subscription in GBP . and now you can upgrade it for years in just GBP
    Anonymous:You can save a lot of money today
    Anonymous:After that your computer will be good till Sep ..
    user:no thanks at years of age I live a day at a time
    Anonymous:I am sorry but I will wish for you to live very long and our normal price for one year is in GBP . but you can get it in just GBP so I suggest to to go for it and you will be tension free till sep
    user:no thanks
    Anonymous:Okay no prblem.
    Anonymous:problem*
    Anonymous:Is there anything else that I may assist you with?
    user:can you get me a more visible cursor pointer?
    Anonymous:May I know, before this session without black screen, were you able to see your mouse cursor?
    user:with difficulty unless on a coloured background
    Anonymous:After disconnect this session your background will eb come back.
    user:Laptop does not have a mouse, a touch pad instead. Windows rotates backgrounds, mostly very pale.
    Anonymous:After disconnect this session your background will eb come back. and you can easily see your touch pad cursor
    user:I can see it easily on the dark background you have given me
    Anonymous:So were you unable to see it on colored background?
    user:I guess this problem has not been encountered by you and is not included in your training. So best to close down now.
    Anonymous:Please give me a minute
    Anonymous:Let me change cursor
    Anonymous:I have increased the cursor size, you can check it.
    user:It seems to a larger
    Anonymous:Thank you
    Anonymous:Is that fine with you?
    user:Much better thank you
    Anonymous:You are most welcome.
    Anonymous:I also want to inform you that your norton is going to expire in days
    Anonymous:So you can take a very advanced mcafee protection in just GBP . for a complete year.
    Anonymous:This Mcafe is a very strong antivirus.
    user:I believe Norton, which I have the utmost faith in, is renewed automatiqueryy by direct debit from my bank account.
    Anonymous:Okay so no problem. Thank you.
    Anonymous:Is there anything else that I may assist you with?
    user:Norton gives me all round protection. Thanks for your help, will close now.
    Anonymous:You are most welcome.
    Anonymous:May I have your permission to close this case as resolved?
    Anonymous:Thank you.
    Anonymous:I am sure that you are well aware of SD components like live help, push to talk etc?
    Anonymous:I would like to go ahead and summarize the issue for you.
    Anonymous:Please wait for a minute

+ Reply to Thread