If you like keeping separate-mail profiles on your Windows Vista PC – one for your professional mails and the other to operate your personal ones – you can do so easily using the Microsoft Outlook 2007 e-mail application. This action can be especially handy also when you have multiple¬ users using the same PC and setting up different e-mail accounts can help segregate the different e-mail settings, as per the user, and the different profiles easily.
Here is the easy step solution that you can try out to create a new e-mail account on your Windows Vista-based PC:
For demonstration we are using Gmail account to create new e-mail account in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. Click “Tools” and then select “Account Settings”.
3. Under “Account Settings”, choose the “Email” tab and then click “New”.
4. Make sure “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP” radio button is selected and then click “Next”.
5. Enter in all your Gmail account information and make sure there is no check next to “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” radio button, click on “Next”.
6. After Microsoft Outlook 2007 has successfully configured the e-mail server settings, you can go ahead and click “Finish”.
By following these simple steps, you can easily create a new account and start to receive or send mails as per your requirement. The above steps are simple and you can easily apply them even if you are a beginner. However, if you faced any trouble attempting to create a new account by reading the steps.