QuickBooks software is a flexible accounting tool that manages all the daily financial activities of small and mid-sized businesses. Having a complete accountancy package under a single umbrella may result in users to face several errors, and then the question that first arises is How to Fix QuickBooks Enterprise Error Codes.
Common QuickBooks Enterprise Error Codes
Before thinking about how to Fix QuickBooks Enterprise Error Codes, try to know some of the common errors that occur while working with QuickBooks accounting software.
- H Series Errors:
Error H202 and Error H505 show up while accessing company files that are located on another computer. That system may require additional installation setup or the company file within the system may require further configuration setup because of security parameters or corrupted files.
- Error 15215 :
This error message displays because of inappropriate Microsoft Internet Explorer Configuration. QuickBooks protect all the company information and allows downloading a particular file after verifying the digital signature on it. Once it is unverifiable, the error 15215 occurs.
- Error Code 80029c4a:
This error pops up when the antivirus in your system marks QuickBooks as malicious software. The error may also occur either during installation when the Windows operating system starts and shuts down, or during Windows installation time.
- Error 6000 816:
This occurs when the user cannot open a company file. It may be because the file is being used by different programs, or the file is damaged somehow.
- Error 6150 and Error 1006:
One can see this error code when QB software faces some sort of difficulty while opening the company file. The reasons can be damaged software installation, or the file extension is changed. One other reason may be trying to access portable company files when the software is closed.
Solutions to fix the error codes
- Always keep the software updated.
- Install the QuickBooks File Doctor tool and execute it to fix files and data corruption, along with Windows-related issues, problems regarding network connectivity, and more. This tool will only work for files having .qbw and .qba extensions.
- Keep Repair and Network diagnosis on, by default.
- If the problem remains even after using the QuickBooks File Doctor tool, then follow the steps-
- Log in to your computer as Windows Administrator.
- Run network diagnostics.
- Log in to User Account Control.
- Re-launch Microsoft tool with enhanced administrator privileges.
- In some cases, even after following all the steps, the question remains about how to fix error codes of QuickBooks enterprise. Here you may need to restore the QuickBooks Desktop Company File. You need to follow the steps –
- From removable storage folder, copy ‘.QBB file’.
- Then you need to open your ‘QuickBooks accounting software’.
- Select either ‘Open’ or ‘Restore Company’.
- Go to ‘local desktop’ and choose ‘backup file’.
- After opening the file, press ‘Next’.
- Save the file by selecting the ‘location’ from Save in the drop-down menu.
- If your company file gets damaged or corrupted, then use Auto Data Recovery (ADR). It will restore all your data and proceed with restoring your backup inside a new file. Always remember not to overwrite a previous file.
- If still, the problem remains, contact for professional help.