How To Use QuickBooks Conversion Tool is one of the frequently asked questions by the QB application users. QuickBooks is a popular Bookkeeping and accounting software and conversion tool is one of the most recent additions to it. Hence, most users don’t know how to operate it. The tool allows its users to convert a company file to various other programs. So, if you are a QB user, you must learn How To Use QuickBooks Conversion Tool.
How To Use QuickBooks Conversion Tool: Usage And Advantages
These are some of the advantages of using QuickBooks Conversion Tool.
- It allows you to set a process for the conversion of QBW files.
- It doesn’t change or damage the existing data on the files.
- It helps you to determine the present status of your business.
- It creates a log for all the conversions that you make.
- It doesn’t compromise with any security issues for the data while converting.
System Requirements To Use QuickBooks Conversion Tool
- The operation system of your computer should be Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or above.
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM and 500 MHz Intel Pentium II.
- 2.5 GB of free space in your Hard Disk is highly recommended.
- Minimum version 2.0 Microsoft .NET Framework.
Follow these steps to learn How To Use QuickBooks Conversion Tool like a pro.
- Double Click on the application and open it.
- Two options will appear on your screen: My Own Company and My Client Company. Select any of them.
- Choose the accounting software that you need to convert.
- Click Next and select company file and click on Next.
- Locate the folder to find the saved company file and click on Next again.
- You will see a list of conversion levels on your screen. Select and click on Next.
- Choose the Accounting Preference according to the name of the organization and date. Click Next.
- Recheck the information for once and click on the Start button and click on the Finish button once done.
Steps To Convert Quicken To QuickBooks
If you are using Quicken 2011 or older version then follow these simple steps to switch to QuickBooks.
- If your Quicken version is older than QuickBooks then download the QuickBooks Conversion Tool.
- Open the Quicken converter and click on Next.
- Agree with the terms and conditions and click next and install.
- Choose Launch Quicken Converter and then click on Finish.
- Select the I am transferring data from Quicken To QuickBooks option and click on get started.
- Locate the data file and browse it and click on both the convert and ok button.
- Save the updated Quicken file and Exit.
Now you have learnt how to use QuickBooks Conversion Tool from this article. Additionally, if you want to contact QuickBooks then visit Contact Info Directory to get their technical helpline number.