Worrying about What Are The Alternatives When QuickBooks For Mac Discontinued? The answer is simple; QuickBooks Online. It is the best alternative for Mac users that comes in three different versions; Plus Options, Simple Start and Essential. Furthermore, you will be able to access QuickBooks Online anytime and anywhere.
What Are The Alternatives When QuickBooks For Mac Discontinued: Know More About The Same
Since the QuickBooks for Mac 2016 has been discontinued since May 31, 2019, there will be several consequences if you still work with the QB application. Below are the consequences that you might face.
- Payment Services – You will not be able to receive payments from your customers through credit card as the software has been discontinued.
- Payroll Services – Payroll through QuickBooks Mac will no longer be available as the Payroll function has been disabled.
- Technical Support – There will be no technical support available after May 31, 2019, and the Mac users won’t be able to reach out to Intuit. Switch to QuickBooks Online as the tech support is always available there.
Thus, making it extremely important to know What Are The Alternatives When QuickBooks For Mac Discontinued.
Alternatives To QuickBooks For Mac
QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based software that is the most useful alternative to the QuickBooks for Mac. It helps you to complete financial tasks such as:
- Create and manage invoices and estimates.
- Track your cash flow and sales.
- Handle the information about your supplies and customers.
- Plan budgets for your company.
- Cognizance your company’s performance.
System Requirements For QuickBooks Online
- The Operating System of your computer should be Apple iOS 7 or later, Apple Mac 10.5 or later, Windows 7 (x86/x64) or later and Android.
- A strong internet connection.
- The supported browsers are Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Though all the features aren’t available on the mobile application, it works on Tablets, Apple iPad, Apple iPhone and Google Android.
QuickBooks Online Features
Since QuickBooks Online is accessible from any smartphone or tablet, you can operate it from anywhere anytime. With QuickBooks Online you can:
- Calculate your profit by tracking your income and expenses.
- Send invoices to your customers and track them easily.
- Download and manage credit card as well as bank transactions.
- Automatically backup your data.
- Share your account with two accountants to access your data.
- Take snapshots of the receipts to file taxes easily.
- Import or Export data with QuickBooks Desktop Edition and Microsoft Excel.
Hopefully, you have are now familiar with the fact that QuickBooks Online is the best alternative to QuickBooks Mac application. Still, if you have any further queries, you can reach out to QuickBooks directly. Get their technical helpline numbers from the website of Contact Info Directory to get help from them anytime you want. Additionally, you will get the customer service helpline numbers of many companies like Apple, Avast, HP, Dell and more on the Contact Info Directory website.