Aeromexico Customer Service
Fly in comfort with Aeromexico
AeroMexico is Mexico’s flag carrier and also a founding member of the SkyTeam alliance. It operates from theMexico City International Airport, along with three secondary hubs at Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport (GLD), General Ignacio Pesqueira García International Airport (HMO) and General Mariano Escobedo International Airport (MTY).
Aeromexico operates over 60 domestic and international destinations that includes some points of South America, Central America, North America, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia. To make your reservation with Aeromexico, call on the Aeromexico customer Service help desk and make your reservations today.
The Features offered by Aeromexico
Aeromexico promises to make your travel comfortable and luxurious. There are plenty of options to pick from that give you comfort, relaxing and peaceful flight. Some of the best features and amenities offered by Aeromexico are:
- Aeromexico Club Premier: Enjoy all the privileges of Club Premier One right from lounge access, fly miles and more.
- Personalized trip: Fly the way you want with seat selection, meal booking and other comforts once you are on board.
- Change or cancellation of flight: It’s easy to change plans when you need to. Call on the Aeromexico customer support Service and your request shall be attended to.
- Onboard entertainment: Pick from a range of entertainment options available that you can enjoy as you are enjoying your flight.
- Pets of board: Yes, your pets can be accompanied with you as you head for your vacation.
- Promotional Offers: Make the best out of the many offers and deals running continuously in Aeromexico. All you have to do is subscribe to the newsletter.
- Gay friendly: Aeromexico is a member of the IGLTA (International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association) and flies to many gay friendly holiday destinations.
New Routes by Aeromexico
Aeromexico has introduced new routes that it flies out now. Check these routes and start packing right away.
- Glasgow, United Kingdom (GLA)
- Manchester, United Kingdom (MAN)
- Vienna, Austria (VIE)
- Stockholm, Sweden (RNA)
- Guadalajara – Mérida
- Monterrey – Mérida
- Guadalajara – Cancun
- Mexico City – Amsterdam
- Tijuana / San Diego – Los Cabos
- Tijuana / San Diego – Chihuahua
- Mexico City – Santo Domingo
- Guadalajara – Los Mochis
- Lisbon, Portugal (LIS)
Important information on Aeromexico
If you have already started falling in love with Aeromexico, here is some information that you may find handy.
- Country: Mexico
- Scheduled domestic and international services
- IATA code: AM
- ICAO code: AMX
- Membership in the alliance: SkyTeam
- Head office: Paseo de la Reforma 445-6o, Col. Cuauhtemoc, 06500 Mexico City. Distrito Federal, Mexico
- Phone number: +52 55 5133 4000
- Fax number: +52 55 5133 4618
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.aeromexico.com
- Year established: 1934
- Main bases and hubs: Guadalajara Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International, Hermosillo General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia International, Mexico City Benito Juarez International, Monterrey General Mariano Escobedo International
- Fleet: Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 767-200, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 777-200, Boeing 787-8, Embraer 190, Embraer ERJ-145
For any further information on Aeromexico, you can call us on the Aeromexico customer service.