Air Creebec Customer Service Phone Number
Air Creebec Makes Flights Comfortable
Air Creebec is a regional airline that is based out in Val-d’Or, Quebec, Canada. It operates both scheduled and charter services to over sixteen destinations in Quebec and Ontario. The hub base of the airline is Val-d’Or Airport, with a hub at Timmins/Victor M. Power Airport as well.
To manage your bookings and make flight reservations, call on the Air Creebec customer support phone number and we can help you select the best flights at the most competitive prices.
Flying across multiple destinations
Air Creebec covers multiple destinations offering the best in class experience. Passengers can select from economy and business class on most flights. It offers facilities like seat selection, meal booking, special requests, priority check in and more.
To start flying with Air Creebec, select from the different routes listed below and connect with our customer service executive and get the best route planned for your holiday. The flights are operational on a regular basis and to grab the best fare, you need to book in advance.
Book your Flight with Air Creebec
Getting started with Air Creebec is quite easy. Just select the destination you want to fly to and call on the Air Creebec customer support phone number. We will help you out with the best fares, latest deals and offers. Customize your flying experience by sharing your preferences at the time of booking.
So, get started now and browse through the popular Air Creebec flight routes and then plan your travel out. From on ground transportation assistance to best flight options, we can help you. Call us on the Air Creebec customer support phone number and enjoy the best flying experience.
Popular Routes by Air Creebec
Air Creebec has introduced new routes that it flies out now. Check these routes and start packing right away.
- Attawapiskat (Attawapiskat Airport)
- Fort Albany (Fort Albany Airport)
- Kashechewan (Kashechewan Airport)
- Moosonee (Moosonee Airport)
- Peawanuck (Peawanuck Airport)
- Timmins (Timmins/Victor M. Power Airport)
- Chibougamau (Chibougamau/Chapais Airport)
- Chisasibi (Chisasibi Airport)
- Eastmain (Eastmain River Airport)
- Montreal (Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport)
- Nemaska (Nemiscau Airport)
- Val-d’Or (Val-d’Or Airport)
- Waskaganish (Waskaganish Airport)
- Wemindji (Wemindji Airport)
- Whapmagoostui (Kuujjuarapik Airport)
Important information on Air Creebec
If you have already started falling in love with Air Creebec, here is some information that you may find handy.
- Country: Canada
- Regional services in Quebec and Ontario
- IATA code: YN
- ICAO code: CRQ
- Head office: 18 Nottaway Street Waskaganish, Quebec J0M 1R0, Canada
- Phone number: +1 800 567 65 67
- Fax number: +1 819 825 08 85
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.aircreebec.ca
- Year established: 1982
- Main bases and hubs: Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International, Val-d’Or Regional
- Fleet: Beechcraft 1900, Beechcraft King Air, Bombardier Dash 8 Q300, Bombardier Dash 8-100/200, Embraer EMB-110 Bandeirante
For any further information on Air Creebec, you can call us on the Air Creebec customer service phone number.