Alaska Seaplanes Customer Service Phone Number
Alaska Seaplanes Flight Reservations
Alaska Seaplanes offer premier airline service for Southeast Alaska. It operates from a hub in Juneau and serves the markets of Angoon, Elfin Cove, Excursion Inlet, Gustavus, Haines, Hoonah, Juneau, Kake, Klawock, Pelican, Sitka, Skagway, and Tenakee Springs. Alaska Seaplanes also offer customer charter flights throughout Alaska.
To make your reservations with Alaska Seaplanes, call on our customer support phone number and make your reservations today. All flights are completely safe and will make you reach your destination on time.
Alaska Seaplanes Flight Information
Alaska Seaplanes was founded in 1997 by Craig and Aral Loken. In 2011, the Lokens sold Alaska Seaplanes to former Wings of Alaska managers Mike Stedman and Kent Craford. By 2012, it had expanded market with the acquisition of Air Excursions. By 2013, they united their services and brought them under one brand, Alaska Seaplanes. The company now carries passengers, freight, US mail and UPS shipments and also offer charter flights across the Southeast Alaska.
Here are the seaplanes that can help you reach about any destination of your choice.
- 1 x Cessna 208A Caravan, with the 900 h.p. Texas Turbines “Supervan” conversion
- 3 X DHC-2 DeHavilland Beaver
- 2 x C206 Cessna 206
Eight Wheel Planes
- 3 x Cessna C208B Grand Caravans, with the 900 h.p. Texas Turbines “Supervan” conversion, all equipped for IFR operations
- 1 x Cessna C208B Grand Caravan with standard Pratt & Whitney PT6 engine
- 3 x C207 Cessna 207
- 1 x Piper PA-31 Navajo Chieftain, equipped for IFR operations (operated by Air Excursions LLC dba Alaska Seaplanes)
Book your Seat with Alaska Seaplanes
Alaska Seaplanes takes you to places where your regular flights can’t reach. Since, these are difficult terrains, it is important that you make your reservations well in advance and experience the best flight. To make your reservations smooth and easy, just call us on the Alaska Seaplanes customer service phone number and we can help you out and plan your entire itinerary for you.
Important information on Alaska Seaplanes
If you want to get started with Alaska Seaplanes, here is some information that you may find handy.
- Country: United States
- Services in the southeast of Alaska
- IATA code: J5
- Head office: Juneau International Airport 1873 Shell Simmons Dr. Suite 110 Juneau AK 99801, USA
- Phone number: +1 907 789 33 31
- Fax number: +1 907 463 44 53
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.flyalaskaseaplanes.com
- Year established: 1997
- Main bases and hubs: Juneau International
- Fleet: Cessna Caravan, DHC-2 Beaver, Piper PA-31 Navajo Chieftain
For any further information on Alaska Seaplanes, you can call us on the Alaska Seaplanes customer service phone number.