Bahamasair Customer Service Phone Number
Bahamasair Flight Bookings
Bahamasair is the national airline of Bahamas and is headquartered at the capital city, Nassau. This airline offers scheduled flight services to over 32 regional destinations around the US, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands and the Bahamas.
To manage your bookings with Bahamasair, just call on the Bahamasair customer support phone number and we will help you with your reservation requirements.
Bahamasair Flight Information
Bahamasair is the national carrier of Bahamas and the main work of the airline is to provide, ‘Essential Service’ that bridges Nassau, the national capital and the other remote Family of Islands. The airline was incorporated under the name Bahamasair Holdings Limited that resulted from the merger of the two private carriers, Out Island Airways and Flamingo Airways. The airline today remains wholly owned by the Bahamas Government.
Bahamasair also runs a frequent flyer program that is known by the name Bahamasair Flyer and provides special benefits and offers for its regular flyers. The airline fleet includes Airbus A320-200, Boeing 737-200, Boeing 737-400, Fairchild Hiller, Bombardier Dash 8-300 among others.
Book your Seat with Bahamasair
Plan your trip with Bahamasair by calling us on the customer support phone number and getting the best deal and offer for your flight. We can help you select the best flight at the most competitive prices. Further, we will help you out with the best dates and suggest the easiest way to reach your destination. Along with this you can avail special discounts and offers that are regularly given by Bahamasair.
So, whether it is making a new flight reservation or modifying an existing booking, we are just a call away. Our executives are there round the clock, all through the year and promise to give you the best flight experience with Bahamasair.
Most popular routes of Bahamasair
Bahamasair flies through many routes every day. Here are the most popular routes of Bahamasair that you can pick from.
- Arthur’s Town – Arthur’s Town Airport
- Cat Island – New Bight Airport
- Crooked Island – Colonel Hill Airport
- Deadman’s Cay – Deadman’s Cay Airport
- Freeport – Grand Bahama International Airport
- George Town – Exuma International Airport
- Governor’s Harbour – Governor’s Harbour Airport
- Inagua – Inagua Airport
- Marsh Harbour – Marsh Harbour Airport
- Mayaguana – Mayaguana Airport
- Nassau – Lynden Pindling International Airport Hub
- North Eleuthera – North Eleuthera Airport
- Rock Sound – Rock Sound International Airport
- San Salvador – San Salvador Airport
- Havana – José Martí International Airport
Turks and Caicos Islands
- Providenciales – Providenciales Airport
United States of America
- Fort Lauderdale – Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport
- Miami – Miami International Airport
- Orlando – Orlando International Airport
- West Palm Beach – Palm Beach International Airport
- Tampa – Tampa International Airport (begins 23 June 2017)
- Birmingham – Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport
Important information on Bahamasair
If you want to get started with Bahamasair, here is some information that you may find handy.
- Country: Bahamas
- National airline of the Bahamas, domestic and regional services
- IATA code: UP
- ICAO code: BHS
- Head office: Bahamasair House, Coral Harbour Road, PO Box N-4881, Hangar 2, Nassau, N-4881, Bahamas
- Phone number: +1 242 702 4140
- Fax number: +1 242 322 6571
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bahamasair.com
- Year established: 1973
- Main bases and hubs: Nassau International
- Fleet: ATR 42, ATR 72, Boeing 737-500, Bombardier Dash 8 Q300
For any further information on Bahamasair, you can call us on the Bahamasair customer service phone number.