Central Mountain Air Customer Service Phone Number
Fly in comfort with Central Mountain Air
Central Mountain Air is a west Canadian airline that offers both scheduled and charter flights throughout British Columbia and Alberta. The airline is headquartered in Smithers with operational facilities in Vancouver, Calgary and Smithers.
To make your reservations with Central Mountain Air, just call on our Central Mountain Air customer support phone number and we can help you with all your reservation requirements.
Central Mountain Air Flight Information
Central Mountain Air runs through sixteen communities as of now that includes:
Campbell River, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, Kamloops, Kelowna, Prince George, Quesnel, Smithers, Terrace, Vancouver and Williams Lake.
Calgary, Edmonton, High Level and Lloydminster.
Along with this it also runs charter service, offering customized flight experience to its passengers. Central Mountain Air, along with its partner, Northern Thunderbird Air have offered charter services since 1987, across British Columbia and Alberta. The charter services are offered to different corporations, government agencies, oil and gas industry and other industrial companies as well.
Central Mountain Air works together with Air Canada providing connecting flights to various national and international destinations. The airline also offers interline services that lets passengers travel seamlessly through hub airports, offering baggage and boarding passes to their final destination.
To make end to end travel booking, you can call us on the Central Mountain Air customer support phone number and we will help you book your ticket on a regular or interline flight.
Book your Seat with Central Mountain Air
Managing your bookings for Central Mountain Air is pretty simple. The only thing that you need to do is call on our Central Mountain Air customer support .phone number and we can help manage all your reservation requirements. Whether it is flight modification, booking a charter flight or making a group reservation, we can get you the best price with the maximum facilities. Avail of special discounts, offers and privileges as you fly with Central Mountain Air.
Popular Central Mountain Air Routes
Central Mountain Air offer a range of popular routes to pick from. Check out these routes before you plan your next trip.
- Campbell River (Campbell River Airport)
- Dawson Creek (Dawson Creek Airport)
- Fort Nelson (Fort Nelson Airport)
- Fort St. John (Fort St. John Airport)
- Kamloops (Kamloops Airport)
- Kelowna (Kelowna International Airport)
- Prince George (Prince George Airport)
- Quesnel (Quesnel Airport)
- Smithers (Smithers Airport)
- Terrace (Northwest Regional Airport)
- Vancouver (Vancouver International Airport)
- Williams Lake (Williams Lake Airport)
- Calgary (Calgary International Airport)
- Edmonton (Edmonton International Airport)
- High Level (High Level Airport)
- Lloydminster (Lloydminster Airport)
Important information on Central Mountain Air
If you want to get started with Central Mountain Air, here is some information that you may find handy.
- Country: Canada
- Domestic flights in the west of Canada
- IATA code: 9M
- ICAO code: GLR
- Head office: Box 998 6431 Airport Road Smithers, BC V0J 2N0 Ph. (250) 877-5000, Canada
- Phone number: +1 888 865 85 85
- Fax number: +1 250 847 37 44
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.flycma.com
- Year established: 1987
- Main bases and hubs: Calgary International, Prince George, Vancouver International
- Fleet: Beechcraft 1900, Bombardier Dash 8 Q300, Dornier 328
For any further information on Central Mountain Air, you can call us on the Central Mountain Air customer service phone number.