COMMUTAIR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Your next flight should be with CommutAir
CommutAir is a regional airline that operates on behalf of United Airlines as United Express. It started operations in 1989 and is known for its reliability, efficiency and safety. It flies out over 100 flights every day and serves more than 1.4 million passengers annually, to over 20 cities within the United States. It is also the world’s largest Dash-8 Q200 fleet and also flies Q300 turboprops. Among its latest additions is the Embraer 145 jets. The main hubs of the airline are located in Dulles Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport.
To manage your reservations with CommutAir, just call on our customer support and we can help you get your flight booking done smoothly and effortlessly.
CommutAir Flight Information
CommutAir started operations in 1989 with two Beech 1900s and has moved on to become the largest Dash-8 Q200 operator in the world. The fleet today includes 40 Embraer 145 aircraft. Here are the aircrafts that constitute the CommutAir.
- Embraer ERJ 145 – 50 Seat Aircraft
- Bombardier Dash-8 Q300- 50 Seat Aircraft
- Bombardier Dash-8 Q200- 37 Seat Aircraft
CommutAir flies out to multiple destinations internationally, giving strong connectivity to its passengers. To manage your reservations on different routes of CommutAir, just call on our customer and we will assist you right away.
Book your Seat with CommutAir
Making flight reservations for CommutAir is quite simple. You can start with picking from the most frequent routes for CommutAir and share your travel plans with our executive. We will suggest you the best and the shortest route possible to give you unmatched travel experience. Just call us on the CommutAir customer and we can help you out right away. We are available round the clock and help make flight bookings, modify your existing reservation and add special services to your booking as well.
Popular CommutAir Routes
CommutAir offer a range of popular routes to pick from. Check out these routes before you plan your next trip.
- Hartford (Bradley International Airport)
- Portland (Portland International Jetport)
- Baltimore (Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport)
- Nantucket (Nantucket Memorial Airport) [seasonal]
- New Hampshire
- Manchester (Manchester-Boston Regional Airport)
- New York
- Albany (Albany International Airport)
- Binghamton (Greater Binghamton Airport)
- Buffalo (Buffalo Niagara International Airport)
- Ithaca (Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport)
- Rochester (Greater Rochester International Airport)
- Syracuse (Syracuse Hancock International Airport)
- New Jersey
- Newark (Newark Liberty International Airport) Hub
- North Carolina
- Fayetteville (Fayetteville Regional Airport)
- Greensboro (Piedmont Triad International Airport)
- Dayton (James M. Cox Dayton International Airport)
- Harrisburg (Harrisburg International Airport)
- State College (University Park Airport)
- Wilkes-Barre/Scranton (Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport)
- Rhode Island
- Providence (Theodore Francis Green State Airport)
- South Carolina
- Greenville/Spartanburg – Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
- Charlottesville (Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport)
- Norfolk (Norfolk International Airport)
- Richmond (Richmond International Airport)
- Roanoke (Roanoke Regional Airport)
- Washington, D.C. area (Washington Dulles International Airport) Hub
- West Virginia
- Charleston, West Virginia (Yeager Airport)
Important information on CommutAir
If you want to get started with CommutAir, here is some information that you may find handy.
Country: United States
Regional operations in southeastern USD under United Express banner
IATA code: C5
ICAO code: UCA
Head office: 24950 Country Club Blvd. Suite 300 North Olmsted, OH 44070, New York, USA
Phone number: +1 800 864 83 31
Fax number: +1 802 951 25 55
Year established: 1989
Main bases and hubs: Newark Liberty International, Washington Dulles International
Fleet: Bombardier Dash 8 Q300, Bombardier Dash 8-100/200, Embraer ERJ-145
For any further information on CommutAir, you can call us on the CommutAir customer service.