United Airlines Customer Service Phone Number
Fly with the leading American Airline provider, United Airlines
Commonly known as United, it today stands as the world’s third largest airline, measured in terms of revenue. Flying continuously across different countries, it promises unmatched services, comfort, on time flights and more.
United operates out of nine airline hubs that are located in Chicago, Denver, Guam, Houston, Los Angeles, Newark, San Francisco and Washington DC. Chicago is the largest hub with highest number of passengers flying in and out.
The Benefits offered by United Airlines
When you are flying with United Airlines you can get some special privileges and benefits, that will make you pick this site over others. Here are some of the features that you must check out.
- Flight miles: Just like all leading airlines, this airline also allows you to accumulate points that you can later redeem to fly to your preferred destinations.
- Take your pets along: Not all airlines will allow pets. However, this one does and takes care of them as well.
- Baggage allowance: It lets you carry checked in baggage as well as hand baggage as per the ticket specifications. So, yes you can shop your heart out and still not worry about excess baggage.
- Promotional Programs: United airlines is continuously running different promotional programs, towards the purchase of air travel online. Just enter the code and redeem it online.
- Car rental offers: United members can rent out Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty worldwide and travel the way they want.
- Personalization the way you want: Make your trip special by picking up a la carte menu, extra requests and more. United Airlines goes all the way to make you feel comfortable.
- Booking options: There are multiple booking options available with Fare Lock, travel insurance, gift certificates and more.
- Onboard options: When we say luxury, we mean it. Pick the way you want to travel with premium cabins, economy plus, DIRECTV and more.
- Multiple arrival options: There are several arrival options as well like ground transfer, hotel reservation and more.
Important information on United Airlines
If you have already started falling in love with United Airlines, here is some information that you may find handy.
- Country: United States
- Extended route network within the USA and internationally
- Membership in the alliance: Star Alliance
- Head office: United Airlines, Inc. PO Box 06649 Chicago, IL 60606-0649 United States
- Phone number: +1 847 700 40 00, +1 800 864 83 31
- Fax number: +1 847 700 22 14
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/
- Year established: 1926
- Main bases and hubs: Chicago O’Hare International, Denver International, Houston George Bush Intercontinental, In Guezzam, Los Angeles International, San Francisco International, Tokyo Narita International, Washington Dulles International
- Fleet: Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 757-300, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 767-400, Boeing 777-200, Boeing 777-300, Boeing 787-8, Boeing 787-9
For any further information on United Airlines, you can call us on the United Airlines customer service phone number.