AOL Mail login Site – Having forayed into the email world since 1985, AOL was quick to climb up the popularity charts as a free email service worldwide. It not only offers an array of attractive features but also promises a 250GB mailbox size, which is truly amazing. Un-send email feature, calendar AIM panel etc. are some of the other benefits users can enjoy. Besides, it also offers the following:
- Allows attaching a 25MB file in a single email.
- Provides a storage capacity of 1000 new and 4000 old messages
- Equipped with advanced security features to prevent your account from getting hacked
- Supports POP3, SMTP, and IMAP
- Accompanied by auto-correction and spells check features
If you are facing issues with the AOL Mail login errors you can try the quick fixes below:
Check the Internet :
if there is a problem with the network, it will surely affect the login process. First and foremost, make sure that your device has a proper connection with Internet. If the network is not good enough, try switching on to a different one, and then retry signing in to your AOL account.
Verify browser settings :
clear the entire history of the browser, along with the caches and the saved cookies, before you try to log in again. If the error persists, use a different browser. It is also advisable to disable the pop-ups and extensions, if any.
Recheck the login credentials :
in case you do not remember the correct password, follow the steps below:
- Launch a browser and visit aol.com
- Enter the user-name and select ‘Next’
- Click on the option ‘Trouble Signing In’
- You can either change the password by using an email address or via the phone number that is linked to your account
- Whichever method you choose, you will receive the verification code
- Immediately after entering the code, you can set a new password for your AOL account
Disable the antivirus :
it might so happen that AOL is having issues due to the antivirus software installed on your device. To verify the same, you can try disabling the antivirus for a while and trying to login again
Change firewall settings :
some of the unknown websites may be blocked due to firewall installed on your device. To fix this, change the settings as follows-
- Go to Control Panel or Windows Setting and type ‘Windows Firewall’ in the search box.
- Select the option ‘Allowed Programs’ and then verify if the AOL site is being allowed.
- Uncheck the box for ‘web filtering’ options.
- Restart the browser and try to aol mail sign in now again