Fix AOL Mail Login Problem :-
A subsidiary of Verizon Communications, AOL Mail is a web-based email service that allows users to stay connected to their near and dear ones, thanks to the quick server that facilitates sending and receiving of mails. You can set up an AOL account on your iPhone with the help of the Mail application. However, iPhone users often face issues when it comes to logging into their AOL Mail Login accounts or receiving new mails.
The following are some of the possible solutions :
Using Airplane Mode :
there is a common error that pops up, preventing users from receiving new email even after refreshing their inbox. If you are facing it too, in all likelihood, there is a network issue from your end and not from the application itself. Sometimes your iPhone indicates the presence of an Internet connection, even if it not there. Try switching on to the Airplane mode to resolve any potential network issue in your AOL Mail Login.
Resetting your Network Settings :
even if turning your airplane mode on and off does not eliminate the loading issue, chances are there is some issue with your network, whereby your iPhone is unable to catch the network effectively, or you are slightly out of the coverage range. In that case, you can refresh the network on your iPhone by resetting the network settings.
Removing AOL account from your iPhone and adding it back :
this can be an effective way to refresh your account, in order to be able to receive all your new mails on your device quickly.
Setting up 2-step verification of AOL mail on iPhone :
if you have enabled the 2-step verification process for your AOL account, then this might be the reason for AOL mail not working on your phone. To fix this issue, follow the steps below-
- Go to the Account Security page of the AOL mail on your device
- Select the “Manage” option and ensure that your 2-step verification process is turned on
- Select the “Connect Apps” option and then select the iOS Mail application and then select your iOS device
- Click on the “Generate App Password” option to derive the unique password
- Copy the password and go to the AOL Mail Login account page in the iPhone settings
- If the AOL account is not added to your iPhone, follow the aforementioned steps to set it up
- After clicking on “Save” to confirm the change in password, you will soon be able to use your AOL mail on your iPhone
Getting in touch with the developers directly :
if none of the above solutions seem to work for you, then there might be some problem within the app itself- be it some server issue, some app bugs, or anything else. Under such circumstances, the safest way is to seek assistance from the customer support, who will be able to offer more accurate information and valid answers to your queries.