Find out the easy steps shown in this video about How to Change Language on Google Chrome.
Go to the top right box, and select Settings.
– Go way down and click “advanced.”
– Go down and in the Languages section to Click
– Find the languages are pre-loaded. To add a new language, click “Add,” to select your language, click “OK.”
– After adding your language,and to change the default language, drag it to the top to click “Display Google Chrome in this language.”
– To see the change you’ll need to close all Google Chrome windows and relaunch Chrome.
– After the Chrome is relaunched it’ll show up in the language you set it to.
– To get it back to English, drag it to the top and click on “Done.”