After launching the Wireless Stereo Headset for PlayStation 3 last year, Sony revealed the enhanced Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset-Elite Edition now at E3 2012. The prime feature of this latest wireless headset is its BassImpact technology that has the capability to convert bass sounds in pulses. It means that you will feel the headset vibrating according to the bass sound in the audio.
Some other noteworthy aspects of Sony Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset-Elite Edition are:
• High-tech fidelity speaker drivers to deliver dynamic sound
• 7.1 virtual surround sound
• Concealed noise-cancelling microphones for uninterrupted voice chat
• Preset modes to give you desired audio experience while playing games, watching movies or listening to your favorite music tracks
• Compatible with PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita as well as mobile devices
What’s more? Sony has also dramatically changed the design and look of the Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset-Elite Edition. Available this fall, you can buy Sony Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset-Elite Edition for $149.99 only.