Owing a domain name helps an organization get an independent space and it enables visitors to locate the organization more easily. Taking advantage of this, online scammers are now targeting companies and individuals via e-mails or phone calls. The scammers lure users into buying domains or renewing their existing domains. The users end up losing their money as no buying or renewing takes place. The scamsters dupe the users by creating websites that look similar to those of the original domain registering companies. Doing a research on a company that is trying to offer domain services can protect you from becoming a victim of domain name scam. Also, avoid registering a domain in a hurry. iYogi alerts are meant to make readers aware of such scams and they also consist of some very useful tips. Read more…
OPS Technical Solutions : +1 315-226-4249Welcome
- Sage 50 EFT Direct Deposit Integration Setup
- How To Resolve Sage 50 Error 1609
- How Do I Share A Company Data File On Sage Drive
- Sage 50 Balance Sheet Out Of Balance
- How to Get Sage 50 on Mac & Windows Devices
- How to Fix Quickly Sage Error Ause099
- How to Enable and Disable Sage 50 WebSync Services
- Sage Advisor for Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage 300 and Sage Payroll
- Sage 50 2022 Registration, Downloading & Installation
- How to Upgrade Sage 50 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
What did these guys think????
I have been using my domain for the last six years. The company providing it has been really nice to me. I have been using their domain because they are reliable; I have no issues with them. From last Friday onward, I am getting calls.. they r asking me to log on to a link sent in my mail n renew my domain urgently!! My renewal is another month away, so I won’t be duped..