iYogi Alerts about the large scale Internet Auction Fraud that has caused huge losses to online shoppers. Internet auction fraud entails 64% of all Internet frauds that are reported. Online auctions have been converted into a lucrative business. Internet auction fraud involves non-delivery, misrepresentation, fee stacking, multiple bidding, etc. You need to keep in mind many things before bidding for online auction. It is better to find out and understand about how the auction works, what your obligations are as a buyer, and what the seller’s obligations are before you bid. Do read the disclaimer of such websites and be more cautious if it is a new seller. Read more…
OPS Technical Solutions : +1(833)-522-1003Welcome
- AOL Mail Support Service
- How to Fix Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail
- How to Fix AOL mail login Page not Found Error
- How to Create an AOL Mail Account
- How to Fix AOL Mail Login Problem on iPhone
- How to Fix AOL Server not Responding Issue
- How to Fix Pogo Games Loading problem ?
- How to Setup PUBG mobile controller? How can I contact PUBG game support Assistant
- Mesmerize your siblings with a robust same day Rakhi delivery in India
- How to Make Rakhi at Home Using Waste Material?