How to disable Junk Mail Filter in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows 7?
Do you know Microsoft Outlook comes equipped with a spam filter to keep nasty e-mails from unknown advertisers and scammers away from your inbox? This filtering program automatically sends all kinds of suspicious e-mails to your Outlook’s ‘Junk’ folder. Certainly, this feature keep you secure but always keep in mind, this way you can also miss e-mails from non-junk senders. Thus, if wanted, you can easily disable Junk Mail Filter in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on your Windows 7-based PC. Here’s how:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. Click on the ‘Tools’ menu, select ‘Options’.
3. On the ‘Preferences’ tab, under ‘E-mail’, click on ‘Junk E-mail’.
4. Select ‘No Automatic Filtering’.
5. Click on ‘Blocked Senders’ and select any blocked senders from the list, click ‘Remove’.
6. Click ‘Apply’.
7. Click ‘OK’ and then click ‘OK’ again.
8. Close the Microsoft Office Outlook window.
If you are still confused about the above mentioned steps, you can also go through our comprehensive solution video given below. I our video, you can see how to perform each of the aforementioned steps accurately.