There are various reasons why you may wish to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2007. The program could be corrupted and give you error messages or you may want to install a latest version of Outlook. No matter, uninstalling Outlook is simple and can be done in just a few simple steps.
So, here’s how you can uninstall Outlook 2007. This solution will prove to be of great help if you use Windows Vista-based PC.
1. Click ‘Start’ and then select ‘Control Panel’.
2. Click ‘Programs’ and then select ‘Programs and Features’.
3. Select ‘Microsoft Office Professional 2007’ from the list and then click ‘Change’.
4. Make sure ‘Add or Remove Features’ radio button is selected and then click ‘Continue’.
5. Under ‘Installation Options’, click ‘Microsoft Outlook’ and then select ‘Not Available’ from the list.
6. Click ‘Continue’ and then wait for the completion of the un-installation process.
7. Click ‘Close’ and then close the ‘Add or Remove Programs’ and ‘Control Panel’ window.
8. Now you can check ‘Microsoft Outlook 2007’ is uninstalled from your PC.
See how simple it was! In case, you are still unable to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2007 from your Windows Vista-based PC, you can also check out our comprehensive video solution given below. In the video, you can see each of the steps being performed right in front of your eyes.