Looking for the solution to remove a Windows Live Hotmail account in Microsoft Outlook 2007? Well, look no further, you can easily remove a Windows Live Hotmail account from your computer and add a better version with the help of our quick and easy solution mentioned below. But, before you go through the steps, let us tell you that you can send and receive emails through your Windows Live Hotmail account from within Microsoft Outlook 2007. But, you might want to remove it from Outlook due to any reason.
So, whatever the reason being, if you are looking for the steps to remove Windows Live Hotmail account from Outlook 2007, then follow our quick and easy solution and mentioned below and do the changes as asked in the article. Here’s how to remove a Windows Live Hotmail account from Outlook on your PC.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to remove a Windows Live Hotmail account in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows7:
1. Open “Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
2. Click “Tools on the menu bar.
3. Click “Account Settings.
4. Select the e-mail account that you want to remove, and then click “Remove.
5. To confirm removal of the account, click “Yes, and then click on “Close.
6. Close the “Microsoft Office Outlook window.