Why are you getting Hulu error code 1003
Your Hulu account may be working perfectly fine till yesterday and today it is throwing up the error message 1003. You may also get a message on the screen stating, ‘Cannot play movie. Please try again later (1003).’
Why you may be getting this Hulu error code is due to the out of date version of Hulu app or the information that is stored on the device that has to be refreshed. Just follow the troubleshooting steps on your device and it can help resolve the issue in no time.
Keeping device updated
- Go to settings and select ‘About Device’
- Select Software Update
- Download all available updates
- Now try to stream the Hulu movies once more
Resolving Network Issues
If you are accessing Hulu via WiFi connection, then try moving to a 3G or 4G connection and then check if the error is resolved. If you are accessing Hulu from a network other than the home network, then you need to check the Administrator settings. It is quite possible that streaming of Hulu is blocked on that network.
Play another TV show or movie
The other possibility that you may be getting this error code is due to an issue with a particular TV show. Try to play another title without issue and then go to the Viewing Activity page and then select the Report a Problem link next to the title that didn’t work. If you don’t see a Report a Problem link, then the problem has been automatically reported.
- Press and hold the sleep or wake button until the red slider appears
- Drag the slider to turn off your device completely
- After 10 seconds, press the sleep or wake button to turn your device back on
- After power up, try Hulu once more
Reinstall Hulu app
- From the main menu, touch and hold the Hulu app till it shakes
- Tap the X in the top left corner of the Hulu icon and the tap Delete
- Now enter the app store, search for Hulu’ and download it once more
- Login with your Hulu credentials
- Once installed, tap on the Hulu icon
- Now check if you are able to access the Hulu programs and videos.
Check the internet connection
Check your device’s connection to the internet by attempting to visit a webpage like hulu.com. If your browser is unable to open the webpage, then the device may not be connected to the internet and you may be having a connectivity issue. Troubleshooting home network will help you resolve the issue.
Once the connectivity problem is resolved, access your Hulu account once more.