Hulu Error 20100
One of the things that can be extremely annoying is getting an error in between of an interesting show or video. Yes, even though Hulu is quite a famous content streaming service, things do go wrong sometimes. One such error that can come up is the Hulu error code 20100. This error is mostly caused by misconfigured system files. If you are getting this error then there is a possibility of registry problems in your system. Also, this Hulu error comes up in Windows operating system.
Steps to Fix Hulu Error
This is a Windows error that is quite easy to fix. What you need to do is download and run the registry repair tool RegCure Pro and you can quickly fix this problem and stop it from occurring again. Once you have fixed the registry, it is advised to run a quick scan with an antimalware tool and check if there are any infectious files in the system. Here are the steps to follow to fix this error.
- Download and install RegCure Pro for free and then scan your PC.
- Select ‘Repair All’ option once the scan is complete
- Now download and install an antimalware tool. The tool will optimize the PC performance and remove all traces of adware, spyware and malware. The PC should run smoothly after that.
- Choose ‘Start New Scan’ once the installation is complete
- Click on ‘Repair All’ button and follow the instructions on the screen
Alternate Method to Fix Hulu Error 20100
In this method you need to modify the application data path inside the registry. Follow these steps and the Hulu error 20100 will be fixed.
- Click on ‘Start’ and then search for ‘Regedit.exe’
- Browse the following path in RegEdit: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerUser Shell Folders
- Now double click entry called ‘AppData’
- Replace the original value with your own local profile path
- Press OK
- Restart the PC
- Access the Hulu app once more
- Try to play different programs and check if the problem is resolved.
In most cases this should resolve the issue. However, if you still get the error then call the Hulu customer support to resolve the issue.