How To Fix Hulu Error Code 3305
The Hulu error code 3305 is related to a plug in in which Hulu is used to play to play TV shows and movies on the computer. The error can be caused by one of the following reasons:
- The computer setting is preventing the plugin from storing files that is required to play your TV show or movie.
- There is a problem with the plug in itself
- There could be an issue with the content that you are trying to play
Troubleshooting Steps to fix Hulu Error Code 3305
Follow these troubleshooting steps that can help resolve the Hulu error code in no time.
- Check with an alternate browser
One of the very first things that you can do to resolve the issue is update to a browser that supports HTML5. This ensures that the computer is optimized for the web player and you face no issue while enjoying the Hulu programs. You can download the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera. Once you have done this, you can restart the computer and try to access Hulu once more.
- Disable Audio Enhancements
Here is how to disable the audio enhancements and fix the Hulu error code 3305
- Click on the Start button
- Select Control Panel
- Click Sound
- If you don’t see sound, then first click Hardware and Sound and then click Sound
- On the Playback tab, click the Default Device
- Once you have selected Default Device, click on Properties
- In the new window that appears, click on the Enhancements tab
- Check if the box for disable all enhancements or disable all sound effects is checked
- Now try to access Hulu once more
Disable Audio Enhancements (Windows 8)
If you are using Windows 8, here are the steps to disable audio enhancements
- click on the Start button or open the Charms menu
- Select the search option from the Charms menu
- Search for Control Panel
- Select Sound
- If you are unable to see Sound, then first select Hardware and Sound and then select Sound
- On the Playback tab, select Speakers
- Select Properties
- Select Enhancements Tab
- If you are unable to see Enhancements tab
- Your audio card may not support audio enhancements
- Your audio card drivers may need to be reinstalled or updated
- Check the computer manufacturer website for an audio driver that is compatible with Windows 8 or 8.1
- Make sure that box for Disable all enhancements or Disable all sound effects is checked.
- Click OK
- Now try to use Hulu once more.
Reinstall Audio Card Drivers
If the above method is not being able to resolve the Hulu error code 3305, this is what you can try.
Uninstall and reinstall the audio card driver. You can check the owner’s manual or audio card manufacturer website for help.