Ways to Fix Hulu Error Code PB1
You may be in between a suspense scene and suddenly your Hulu gives the error code PB1. You really don’t know what suddenly went wrong and definitely not know how to fix it. Of course, the moment of suspense is already gone. Hulu error code PB1 is a Windows related issue that is generally seen in Windows 8 and Windows 10. There can be multiple reasons for this error to happen, however the common reason is the misconfigured system files.
So, if you are facing this error code one big possibility is that you have a registry issue. Even though it may sound a bit scary, you can easily fix this error code with the given troubleshooting steps. However, before you start the troubleshooting, the first thing that you have to do is download and install a registry repair tool like RegCure Pro. You will also need an antimalware tool to complete the troubleshooting steps. Now, let’s see how we can fix this issue in no time.
- Download and Install the RegCure Pro for free and run a scan on your PC
- Select, ‘Repair All’ button after the sysem has finished scanning
- Now download and install the antimalware tool. This will optimize the performance of your computer and remove all traces of adware, spyware and malware.
- Once the antimalware are successfully installed, select, ‘Start a New Scan’
- Let the process run completely
- Now click on the ‘Repair All’ button and follow the instructions on the screen
- Check if this has resolved the Hulu error code PB1
Common Reasons for Hulu Error Code PB1
Like we mentioned, there are more than one reason for the Hulu error code PB1 to occur. Here are some common reasons for the problem to occur:
- Windows Explorer Errors
- Hardware Malfunction
Alternate Ways to Fix the Problem
If the above-mentioned solution didn’t fix the problem, then here is what you can try instead:
- Modify the application data path inside the registry
- Click on ‘Start’ and search for ‘Regedit.exe’
- Browse the path in RegEdit: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerUser Shell Folders
- Double click the entry called, ‘AppData’
- Replace the original value with your local profile path
- Press OK
- Restart the computer and check if the error is fixed.