Quick Ways to Fix Hulu error code 13
Hulu gives you unmatched experience when it comes to enjoying entertainment options over the live TV. It is preferred by millions of subscribers in the United States, making it one of the most viewed internet TV subscriptions. But that doesn’t mean that it can’t run into errors. One such error is the Hulu error code 13, that can come up on your phone or other device.
This error code indicates that the information stored on your device needs to be refreshed. Here are the troubleshooting steps that can help resolve the issue in no time.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Hulu Error Code 13
- The very first thing that you need to do is check if your device supports the streaming through Hulu app. To check this, you can go to Hulu app and check for compatible devices.
- Once confirmed that your device is on the list, try connecting with a different network. So, for example, you are connected with a WiFi network then move to a 3G or 4G network and then try to access Hulu once more.
Note: If you are not on a home network, then you may need to talk to your network administrator to make sure that the network supports the streaming of Hulu services.
- If the above steps do not work, then try to access Hulu from another device and see if that resolves the problem.
- Sometimes the problem is limited to a particular TV show or movie. Try playing some other title and if it works without issue, then go to the viewing activity page and then select the report a problem link, next to the title that is not working.
- If you cannot find such a link then it means that the problem has automatically been reported.
Restarting the Device
A quick reboot can many times fix the issue quickly. Here is how to go about it.
- Power off the device by holding down the power button
- Confirm that you want to turn off the device
- Wait for 60 seconds and then turn on the power again
- After successful reboot, try to access Hulu once more
- Check if the error is now fixed.
Clear Hulu cache
- From the home screen on the device, navigate to Settings
- Select General
- Select apps or applications
- Select manage applications, applications manager or manage all apps
- Scroll down and then select Hulu app
- Now select storage
- Tick on clear data and then tick OK
- Try to access Hulu once more and check if the problem is resolved.
Reinstall Hulu App
In this step you will need to uninstall the Hulu app and reinstall it once more. Remember, deleting the Hulu app will also delete all titles that you have downloaded or any personal settings on the app.
Select OK to confirm. Once the uninstallation is complete, then select to install the app once again. Open the app, after successful installation and try to access Hulu once more.
We hope these troubleshooting steps would have resolved the Hulu error code 13.