How to Fix Hulu Error Code 203
Hulu entertainment services is one of the most popular internet TV services in the United States. Hulu offers a range of TV shows, premium programs and videos for its customers. Even though, customers enjoy uninterrupted entertainment from a range of choices, sometimes this service runs some errors. One such issue is Hulu error 203. This is commonly a Hulu playback error.
Follow the given troubleshooting steps and resolve the error 203 in no time.
Hulu Error 203 for PS4
If you are getting the Hulu error for your Play Station 4, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Playstation and back up all the files first
- Now delete all saved Hulu information, however remember to note down your Hulu password first.
- Now delete the Hulu saved data on PS4
- Uninstall Hulu and then delete any left files.
- You need to now reinstall Hulu once more
- Check that you accept all new settings and the new connection to the server
- The error should now be resolved.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Hulu 203 error
If the above steps don’t resolve the issue, here are few more things you can try to fix this error.
- Power down and unplug the device, including Hulu device, modem and router. Let it stay unplugged for around 1 minute minimum and then power back.
- If you were watching Hulu over WiFi, then try connecting it directly via ethernet cable and see if the problem is fixed
- Disconnect any other device from the network
- Refer the router manufacturer for settings and configuration information to determine the network strength.
Fixing Error 203 for Fire TV
Here is another alternate method you can try. This method specifically works for Fire TV. Follow the steps to resolve the Hulu playback error.
- First unplug Fire TV and then unplug the modem and router
- Ask the Hulu customer support to sync your account once more
- Restart all the devices and open the Hulu+ App
- The Fire TV would be deactivated. (hulu.com/account >> manage your devices)
- Log in once more with the activation code
- Check if the error is resolved.