Netflix Error Code UI-103 Roku
When you are using Netflix on Roku and you encounter an error UI-103 it is because of the data stored and troubleshooting is required to fix the issue. You will have to fix both Netflix and Roku at the same time.
Here are few steps to fix the Error Code UI-103 for Netflix:
- First steps are that you have to restart/reload the Netflix, this can be done from the home screen.
- In the setting field you have to reload the Netflix and you have to start again.
Steps for Roku to fix Error UI-103
- You will have to Switch Roku completely for next 10 to 15 min.
- Once you start Roku again and switching it back on with the help of the remote.
- Now try Netflix and see if it is working fine.