For all those who love music but aren’t confident enough to sing, here’s a music app for your iOS devices, which you can use to create and record your own music and songs. GarageBand turns your iPhone, iPod and iPad devices into a full-fledged recording studio to let you make the most out of your love for music, and practice music on the go.
This app will be a perfect music tutorial app for you, whether you are a mere prodigy or a mentor. GarageBand will transform your devices viz iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a full-fledged mobile workstation where you will not only have the access to a variety of instruments but also to a sequencer for constructing full tracks and loops. There are numerous musical instruments at your disposal and you can use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, guitars, drums, organs, and basses. This app let you play these virtual instruments like a professional even if you have never played one before.
Here are some more features of this app:
• Multi-Touch keyboard to help you perform on various musical instruments
• Built-in microphone to record your voice and also add effects to it
• Sampler to help you create instruments from the sounds you record, post that you can play it on a keyboard
• Smart Keyboard to create keyboard grooves
• Smart Drums to create your own beats
• Mixer to fine-tune the track’s volume
• Add your songs to iTunes library
• E-mail songs to friends directly from GarageBand
GarageBand is available in 31 different languages and has an array of extensive features that offer you complete entertainment and help you to engage yourself into a great musical experience. The app is available at the iTunes App Store for US$ 4.99. Download it and create your very own musical masterpieces.
Platform: iOS 4.3 or later
Price: US$ 4.99
[iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/ISiMRbkrDyw” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]