Ever since the first invention of computers, things have only started to become smaller, fast, and more reliable. With the rapid pace at which technology currently advances, computers can get outdated after only a couple years. For those who can keep up, it is a blessing be able own such powerful devices. Lenovo is one of the companies at the forefront of this technology boom, and its latest product release demonstrates this.
Lenovo’s prized possession
Lenovo is a leading producer of desktop and notebook computer systems that is widely acknowledged for its quality products. Its most recent release is an “all in one” computer model by the name of the “IdeaCentre A310”. Being an all in one desktop solution, it has its CPU, storage and all other hardware components that are normally included in desktop computer cases all integrated in its monitor. It is small in size and only a tad bit thicker than an ordinary monitor base. With such a computer, you do not have to buy a separate CPU. Its simple setup makes it possible to move the location of this computer without the stress of unplugging several wires and making numerous trips, as you would have needed to do with a normal desktop setup. The only extra hardware that you would need to accompany this computer is a keyboard and a mouse. Fortunately, Lenovo provides both input devices as Bluetooth wireless solutions.
The Stunning package
The Lenovo IdeaCentre A310 is a beautiful computer with a large and clear high definition screen display. Its elegance is enhances with its “slim” appearance. Here are some of the features that make this product a “must consider” product:
- A large LCD screen display measuring 21.5 inches with an aspect ratio of 16:9
- An excellent display precision with the 1920 x 1080 screen resolution it is capable of.
- An exciting display quality with its Intel HD graphics.
- A generous memory capacity with its 500 GB hard drive.
- A “classy” slim physique with its 18.5mm thickness.
- A high speed Intel Core i3-350M Processor in a HM55 Express chipset.
- A 3GB RAM that is upgradeable to 8GB.
- (and finally) An included Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to complement the clean and sleek appearance.
- The Windows 7 Home Premium operating system.
Below are the common features which are needed in a modern computer that the Lenovo IdeaCentre A310 has:
- There are four USB ports in the system.
- A memory card reader that is also imbedded in the machine.
- A USB optical drive which keeps the system’s dimensions thin (also imbedded in the system).
- An integrated webcam.
Overall, it is a great release. Lenovo has not spared any resources by packing this desktop solution with a number of impressive features all integrated within relatively small and stunningly attractive casing. Due to the fact that this is a fairly recent release in Japan, the availability of this new model is unknown. There is also no information concerning the decided cost of the complete all in one system. If you are impressed with this machine and would like to own it, then stay tuned for the price release of this product!