Lately Panasonic revamped and updated a couple of its rugged notebooks, including Toughbook CF-31 and CF-53.
Amongst the two, Toughbook CF-31 now delivers extra battery hours, enhanced computing power, and an array of improved management functionality as well as connectivity. While on the other hand, Toughbook CF-53 has been updated with the state-of-the-art third-generation Intel Core for ultimate graphic and CPU performance, and one hour of extended battery life.
Let’s have a look at the latest technology and feature updates in detail:
Ideal for mobile workers, Toughbook CF-53 offers desktop-like-performance. Its latest features include:
- Intel Core i5-3320M vPro processor with Intel HD 4000 graphics
- Better low-voltage DDR3L RAM
- Hard drive capacity of 500 GB with 128 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB SSD options available
- 11 hours of battery life
- Dedicated GPS and RFID options for advanced mapping services and advanced security via contactless smartcards and pin.
It is basically designed for field-based professionals, who require advanced access or performance for managing applications. Its prime updates are:
- Intel Core i5-3360M vPro processor with AMD Radeon HD 7750M switchable graphics
- Voltage DDR3L RAM module for longer battery life
- Hard Disk Drive capacity of 500 GB with 128 GB or 256 GB SSD options available
- 14.5 hours of battery life
Apart from this, both the Toughbooks now come equipped with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports and Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Ready technology.
If you want to be more productive while on the go, grab the updated Toughbook according to your needs and usage. Both the up-to-date models are now available in the market.