Fujifilm has introduced a new DSLR camera named as Fujifilm FinePix HS10. The Fujifilm FinePix HS10 is the second camera in the world that has a 30x zoom. The Fujifilm FinePix HS10 is a god solution to the persons who take photography seriously. With solid build quality and glancing looks, Fujifilm FinePix HS10 looks and can be handled like a mid range DSLR. The Fujifilm FinePix HS10 boasts a user friendly panel with which user can speedily click photographs without facing troubles. Easy access to the functions and deep hand grip allows a user to click photographs and use the Fujifilm FinePix HS10 camera in both hands. There is a compartment for SD/SDHC card slot under the right rubber and a mini HDMI port along with the USB/AV socket under the right rubber of the Fujifilm FinePix HS10.
Features Of Fuji FinePix HS10:
• Super Wide High Resolution Fujinon 30x optical zoom along with the manual zoom.
• Extreme Telephoto Capture.
• True Wide Angle along with three image stabilisation modes in digital IS, sensor shift IS and high ISO IS
• 3.0 inches high resolution tilting LCD with maximum resolution of 1080 pixels.
• New Motion-Tracking auto focus.
• Continuous shooting in full resolution at speed of 10 fps.
• High Speed Movie capture with stereo sound in Full HD at 1000 fps.
• 10 mega pixel BSI CMOS sensor
• Advanced shooting modes with high image quality.
• Motion Remover Mode that allows user to remove moving objects from photographs.
• For automatic switching there is an Electronic Viewfinder mod.
• For ‘one shot’ sweeping panoramas there is a Motion Panorama mode.
• Command Dial and Direct Shooting Command buttons.
• JPEG and RAW capture modes for clicking photographs.
With the features stated above, the Fujifilm FinePix HS10 is available for £439.99 in U.K and for $499.95 in US.