Fulfill your desire of making a movie of your special moments or occasions with Panasonic’s latest camcorder HC-X900M. If you want to explore the third-dimension in video, this camcorder can shoot full high-definition 3D with optional high-tech conversion 3D lens.
To start making movie with this latest HD camcorder, you don’t have to gain any kind of expertise. The professional-like features incorporated in HC-X900M make it extremely simple to produce detailed, bright, vibrant movies under any kind of circumstance.
Panasonic HC-X900M highlights
This top-of-the-line HD camcorder from world’s most renowned brand Panasonic sports an array of state-of-the-art features, including:
• 1080/60p High Definition Video
• 3D Recording with Optional VW-CLT2 Lens
• 16MP Digital Still Capture
• 3 x 3.05MP 1/4.1″ 3MOS Sensor
• 29.8mm Wide-Angle and 12x Optical Zoom
• Touch 3.5″ 3D LCD Display & Viewfinder
• SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot
• 5.1-Channel Surround Sound recording with Wind Noise cancelling function
• Manual Control Ring + iAuto
• 32GB Built-In Memory
Panasonic HC-X900M is a feature-rich camcorder with outstanding video making capabilities.
“Consumers looking to capture stunning videos, especially in low light condition need look no-further than the X900 series,” said Hitesh Ojha, Deputy General Manager, Digital Imaging, Panasonic, Marketing Middle East and Africa.